Thread: Katheryn Lust: Katheryn Lust Stole my $500 Deposit

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Katheryn Lust: Katheryn Lust Stole my $500 Deposit

Companion's Handle: Katheryn Lust
    Date of Visit: 10/02/2024
    Preferred Method of Contact: phone
    Phone Number: 940-280-2367
    Email Address: na
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...S-amp-PICTURES!
    City, State: Houston, texas
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No. got scammed out of 500
    Activities: none. she asked for deposit. then tried to upsale. lied to me about being in houston. Pushed hard for the deposit communicating promptly. Got the money and went silent. Sent a few text. hour later she still hadnt sent me any appointment information then got ghosted. have screen shots of the entire interaction to prove this. Stay away from this provider. I knew better than to send her that much of a deposit but i have seen her ads before and she is on p411 so seemed legit. but she got real shady fast. all red flag signs were there and i chose to ignore due to her credintials. Told her to send the money back and she never did. So shes a thief.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: hour
    Donation: 500
    Approximate age of Companion: 30
    Hair Color and Length: brown long
    Smoking Status: I got smoked out of 500
    Ethnic/Racial background: white
    Companion Description: Thief
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? no. unless you like wiping your ass with 5 hundred dollar bills
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? hell to the no.

Public comments:
    Dont see her. Straight up thief.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Bro?? if someone was green enough to send me $5 before i even see them for an activity i know they cant report to anyone then i just got a free $5. Use ur big head next time. Didnt even have enough sense to tell her half now half later just threw the $$ at her lol. Cant even be mad

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    This is on you OP.

Limited reviews. Only found 1 in Dallas and it is from 2019. None in Fort Worth. The TER reviews are also 2+ years old and not glowing. Links to the reviews on E didn't work for me. I get the concept of a deposit for touring ladies but 100%???!!! How about suggesting $50 to reserve your time slot?

BTW, her current calendar on p411 doesn't show her anywhere near Houston. Wondering if she'd already changed her plans? Regardless, if what you allege is true she's in the wrong. P411 will discipline/ban her if you send them your evidence and it holds up.
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    There is something about crooked women that you can always see in their eyes.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wow! I didn’t think people can keep falling for this.
    DATY ENTHUSIAST

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She didn't steal it, you gave it to her. When will horny men learn. It has been said so many times.
    DON'T GIVE DEPOSITS.
    If you do it's on you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Dang

Saw her once a few years back.
    Definitely didn?t take her for a thief, but guess that?s how it goes sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by tyboy1 View Post
    She didn't steal it, you gave it to her.
    That's incorrect. OP said it was a deposit, not a gift. Money was transferred in advance in expectation of a service. Appointment was not honored by service provider. If service provider does not provide make-up appointment and keeps funds more than a few days, she's stolen it. There can be no forgiving of lady based on what we currently know.

Was OP unwise? Yes, and I agree with everything else in your post.
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    OP, how have you missed the plethora of threads about deposit/prepay scams? How many times have I stated on this website to NEVER prepay, pay deposits, loan money, etc.? 100's I would say.As stated by another brother here, think with the big head. This was a little head error that cost you a bunch of money. Hopefully, lesson learned.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Slipped my mind earlier, but because no meeting took place this isn't a Review. Expect the Mods to move it to Co-Ed and post appropriately.
    Fully vaxxed & boosted

Yikes?that?s all your fault