Thread: Katheryn Lust: Katheryn Lust Stole my $500 Deposit

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Katheryn Lust: Katheryn Lust Stole my $500 Deposit

Companion's Handle: Katheryn Lust
    Date of Visit: 10/02/2024
    Preferred Method of Contact: phone
    Phone Number: 940-280-2367
    Email Address: na
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...S-amp-PICTURES!
    City, State: Houston, texas
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No. got scammed out of 500
    Activities: none. she asked for deposit. then tried to upsale. lied to me about being in houston. Pushed hard for the deposit communicating promptly. Got the money and went silent. Sent a few text. hour later she still hadnt sent me any appointment information then got ghosted. have screen shots of the entire interaction to prove this. Stay away from this provider. I knew better than to send her that much of a deposit but i have seen her ads before and she is on p411 so seemed legit. but she got real shady fast. all red flag signs were there and i chose to ignore due to her credintials. Told her to send the money back and she never did. So shes a thief.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: hour
    Donation: 500
    Approximate age of Companion: 30
    Hair Color and Length: brown long
    Smoking Status: I got smoked out of 500
    Ethnic/Racial background: white
    Companion Description: Thief
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? no. unless you like wiping your ass with 5 hundred dollar bills
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? hell to the no.

Public comments:
    Dont see her. Straight up thief.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Bro?? if someone was green enough to send me $5 before i even see them for an activity i know they cant report to anyone then i just got a free $5. Use ur big head next time. Didnt even have enough sense to tell her half now half later just threw the $$ at her lol. Cant even be mad