Thread: Claudia Shay {AoA}: Cute Spinner Claudia - Greek and Taste of Pearl Too!! **Pics**

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar

Claudia Shay {AoA}: Cute Spinner Claudia - Greek and Taste of Pearl Too!! **Pics**

Companion's Handle: Claudia Shay, AoA
    Date of Visit: September 23, 2024
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM then Text on OH2 or PacePro. Contact on P411
    Phone Number: 512-333-2853
    Email Address: na
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...light=claudia; https://preferred411.com/P379805
    City, State: Austin, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? A little late, but with good communication
    Activities: DFK, BBBJ, BLS, FIV, DATY, SS, Itty-bitty Titty sucking, body admiration and MSOG. Pearl joined in for 30 Minutes as a Freebie too!
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 90 Minutes
    Donation: 900
    Approximate age of Companion: 30's
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde, wavy, past shoulders
    Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: White / Caucasian
    Companion Description: 5'3", 108 lbs?, skinny spinner, itty-bitty titties, lots of tattoos, all-natural, pretty face, wavy blonde hair (see Pics)
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
    I saw Claudia this week. She's a white, spinner, all-natural with itty-bitty titties and a big mud flaps... she's got a pretty face, very high IOP, Loves to be f&cked in her ass and she's a squirter...

Pearl came in to start the session for about a 1/2 hour. Double BBBJ w/ BLS... among other things.. (see ROS)

TCB at AoA is great and very much appreciated. The appointment did start a little late, but Pearl texted and kept me informed the whole way.

I would say that Claudia is as fun as Avery69. They're both white little spinners. I'd say that Claudia has a higher IOP and I Love her squirting. Avery also didn't do anal. Claudia doesn't squirt all the time, but when she gets real turned on. She probably squirted 3 - 4 times in 90 minutes...

I like her a lot and I had a very...

* * * Hot Session with Cute Spinner Claudia including Greek - Pearl Joined in Too!!! * * *

Claudia has the A'Man full ** Seal of Approval **

I will definitely repeat with Claudia (and Pearl... and ??)... Claudia is a very fine beautiful petite lady... I feel blessed to have met her... :-) :-) :-)

See ROS for more pics of Claudia (and a few of Pearl too)

A?Man

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

*** REVIEW CONTINUED ON THE NEXT POST ***
    Last edited by Anandaman; Today at 12:12 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    *** REVIEW POST CONTINUED ***

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Anandaman; Today at 12:06 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Bravo

I reached out to Pearl about a month ago for a session with her. She said ?you sure you don?t want doubles with my bestie?? I asked ?who is your bestie?? She said ?Claudia.? And I said ?sure. Why not.? And holy shit. That combo is not for the weak! Lots of fun those two.