Thread: Strip Club with your SO

Verified Hobbyist

Strip Club with your SO

Random thought and it sounds redundant, since this is a p2p, but can you take your SO to the VIP room to play? Any one done this? Is there any clubs anyone recommends that allow it?

TIA

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You can but you still pay the “bottle fee” and may need to invite a dancer with.

Seems odd to just pay to take your SO up to a vip but hey if it works for you.

Verified Hobbyist
    We like to go-to titty bars sometimes just to drink and chill, I just figured we can do a bottle service to chill and maybe knock one out- but yea, kinda like bringing a steak to a steakhouse.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    What Jay said...Yeah it can be bringing a steak to a steakhouse, but I have found that my SO likes girls also so I have yet to have a bad time going this route...

Of course now that I have said that, the next time will be a complete disaster...

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Hey OP, you ever consider going to a swingers club rather than a SC? I agree with the steak comment.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Alluring Stacy posted started this thread in this forum like two days ago... could be an option...

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...x-store-places

A'Man

Verified Hobbyist BCD Hunteradventurer's Avatar
    Might try the Saint James, they have private cubicals for dances. You might start by getting a three way dance and continue on your own
    REPUBLIC OF TEXAS
    The ADVENTURE is half the fun of the HUNT, ASPD😢/ECCIE/HOH2
    Hunting & Adventuring indoors as well as outdoors.
    Economic stimulator for young deprived Spinners & Dancers.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I took her for New Years and for her birthday. I'm lucky that mine is very Bi.

The club girls really worked her over pretty good whenever she went up to the stage for a dance. Lot's of fun.
    Then when she picked the one she liked, we went upstairs.

But i agree with Doc that we are going to try a swingers club because you can still only have a certain amount of fun and you end up spending a ton of money.

We would like to try to find a provider on here that would see couples, but haven't really pressed forward too much with that yet. Not sure how they would take it.