Thread: Honest question been curious about.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Honest question been curious about.

Ok, I got a question. I'm not sure how to put it aside from jst straight forward. Im not tryin to get into personal lives or anything, but I have been alil curious about this for sometime.

For yall hobbyists, how often do yall hobby be it a regular provider or diff providers or Spa or club? And follow up would mayb be how yall get or have that much money?

For the providers, how often do yalls regulars see you, or yall see yalls regulars? And side question do yall have a preference between a hobbyist doing an in or out?

Thanks, like said honestly i have been kinda curious bout that. Personally I vary either 1 2 times every other month or so or will go months or so without. Never found a true provider to be a regular for jst never clicked with one. Found mayb 1 or 2 but stuff happens so lost contact.

Again thanks, if in the wrong spot or if not even allowed to ask lmk ill delete or jst delete it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasArrow View Post
    Ok, I got a question. I'm not sure how to put it aside from jst straight forward. Im not tryin to get into personal lives or anything, but I have been alil curious about this for sometime.

For yall hobbyists, how often do yall hobby be it a regular provider or diff providers or Spa or club? And follow up would mayb be how yall get or have that much money?

For the providers, how often do yalls regulars see you, or yall see yalls regulars? And side question do yall have a preference between a hobbyist doing an in or out?

Thanks, like said honestly i have been kinda curious bout that. Personally I vary either 1 2 times every other month or so or will go months or so without. Never found a true provider to be a regular for jst never clicked with one. Found mayb 1 or 2 but stuff happens so lost contact.

Again thanks, if in the wrong spot or if not even allowed to ask lmk ill delete or jst delete it.
    Two jobs, work double shifts. In our out your preference and cheaper on incalls no room to get.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    At least once a week. I usually have a certain provider I click with and see them often. But most of the time they disappear and I have to start over and trying new ones here and there in order to find another regular. My work hours are not consistent so it’s hard for me to make appointments. Im usually looking last minute. But, i do have a back up spa that i can go to last minute and get to see a lady there. Fund wise, you have to think outside the box to make extra for funds. Start a new business. I have three llc, for example.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I created a slush fund for myself to Hobby, Buy Gifts, etc. that is outside of my normal budget. I created a list of several ladies that I was interested in and worked my way through the list. I then setup a rotation, of who I plan to see. I then work the rotation, depending on what part of town I am in. I don't have a regular, but a group of ladies that I will see. This list expands and contracts over time. This allows for flexibility in everyone's schedule for availability. This works for me because I do not want a relationship, but more of a set of mutual FWB situations. To help fund this, I give myself an allowance from my base salary, I have a few businesses, and I gig around town for extra funds. I prefer to build up the slush fund and then have the flexibility to go nuts when I want to. I see ladies once or twice a month depending on the situation. I also see ladies of varying price points so that I can adjust my budget as needed. I hope this helps.