Thread: KimmyDallas Has Arrived....New to OH 2, but very seasoned and tasty! 817-405-9885

Registered Male (Not Verified)

KimmyDallas Has Arrived....New to OH 2, but very seasoned and tasty! 817-405-9885

OnlyFans: KimmyDallas
    Insta: Kimmydallas_
    Twitter: KimmyDallas1

WhAT IS ALL THE TALK ABOUT KimmyDallas FOR??

I live life unapologetically myself. I may stop and dance right in the middle of your session, I just might and have argument with my alexa at any point during your session (she thinks she's the boss of my music). I know for sure you will enjoy each and every crazy second you get to spend with me. I aim to keep you coming back for more. I love what I do and being that I am the top reviewed and most loved provider, providing still the highest quality sessions in the metroplex, you better bet your bottom dollar that is exactly the service you will receive.

I am picky about who I see. I choose quality over quantity everyday of the week!

Please feel free to take the time to read through my ad. You will find that most of the answers to your questions are there! Massage is all about connection it is a beautiful and deeply compassionate art form where your positive energy can be felt at first touch. My session provides a deep sense of relaxation & stress relief for the body! Feel relaxed and stress free.. Having been in the biz for as many years as i have, my knowledge and intuition guide the sensual experience beyond any others you've experienced and that's guaranteed..... My personality is pretty much unmatched as you will find I'm easily able to adapt to you and your individual needs.....Let me exceed your expectations

NOW LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!

Edging is always included!

$180😈
    $300😈😈

4 Hands Available
    360 OR 600

Welcome! Your good reputation precedes you. Glad you joined this little group, and hope to finally meet you soon.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Welcome Edge Queen!

Seen you once and ready to see you again soon!