Hair Color and Length:
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background:
    Companion Description:
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations??
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa??
    Would You Recommend this Companion??

Public comments:
    Been going here for years I hardly ever review it but I was extremely shocked to say the least about my encounter with a dancer there a couple weeks ago. I've never ever been hit up by a girl at this place in the entire time that I've been going there for a drink. It's just not normal or expected behavior from their dancers. Anyway was there for a couple hours on this day and this short-haired blonde non-Latino girl sat down and started to converse with me and One of the girls cleaning the tables walked by and asked her if she wanted anything and she told her to bring her an energy drink. When the waitress came back they both looked at me as if I was going to pay for it.

Now, i'm not stingy, but you never asked me nor did you have any conversation with me about buying a drink. But to assume that just because you're sitting with me I was going to pay for your energy drink??

That would be the standard mode of operation at a club that served alcohol and most other clubs in town but that's just not the standard protocol at this place, never has been in my experience.

So I kind of chuckled out of amusement and shook my head no and said you never asked me. She acknowledged that it was her mistake and still expected me to pay for it. Both the dancer and the waitress were standing there slightly dumbfounded and finally the dancer pulled money out of her purse to pay for it and got up and walked away saying, "well that was rude".

I said back, "yes you are".

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I go there a lot and have never bought a drink for a dancer either. Pretty common at the bars that serve alcohol. Even then, I?ve always offered or been asked by the waitress.