Thread: Help for a provider

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Help for a provider

Hello all, i just got word of a provider who is in need of some financel help to make bond, now i know all are thinking a scam is coming up. I assure u its not. I just wanted to throw it out there to see if anyone would be willing to help donate some money weathet it be a dollar or or more to help, i figure theres so manymembers on here that 1 dollar from each member goes a long way. As fir the specifics of what the p4ovider is facing all i know is that shes been in booking since frisay and her bond is set at 6000 and all the bail bods that her friend has talked to would take 1200 plus some fees. Ill be donating 300 so the goal right now is 900. This is just an idea, and the reason for this post is to see if anyone would be interested in helping. Also im posting this on my own and am still waiting for permisson to post providers oh2 name.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’m curious how you’re so sure it’s not a scam. Are you personally filling out the bond paperwork? Which would mean you personally are on the hook for the $6K if she jumps.

Because that’s the only way to know anything is legit, is if you yourself are the one organizing it.
    48 reviews on ECCIE

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Please do not post anything that might link to a civilian RW identity.

That is called OUTING.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin HollowWeenie - Wednesday, October 23
    San Antonio HollowWeenie - Tuesday, October 22

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Again still waiting on permision to provide details and i get what ur saying i know its not a scam because i have peraonally talke to ger friend that would be bonding her out and i have spoken to provider who had called me from the jail phone. Also looks like all she needs is 400 now too

- - - Updated - - -

Will not put rw info.