Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Your thoughts!!!

Registered Male (Not Verified) nofacedude's Avatar
    I agree. That?s a no no in my opinion. I have seen several providers in public when I?m with my SO and when I was alone. I ignored them and they ignored me. Same goes with the texting?ignore me until I message you first. That could cause a lot of problems. Although congrats on having them contact you first you must have done something right.

Well, first thing, you gotta get a text now or rextfree text number like the garden tools use. And use that for garden tool mongering. With the apps set to no notifications.
    I tell some garden tools its ok to text availability, with the understanding that im not always available. Whats the problem?

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    The best words of wisdom ^^^ if you can afford to hobby you can certainly afford to get a hobby phone separate from your personal/business phones.

Yes, it takes a bit of smarts to walk around with two phones, or three and a tablet as well, but, figure that out, the same way you don't go home smelling of s*e*x!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin HollowWeenie - Wednesday, October 23
    San Antonio HollowWeenie - Tuesday, October 22

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    ^^^ what he said. All day every day. However much the phone costs is exponentially less than a divorce. Here are the shortcomings of “apps:”

They are associated with your App Store or Play Store account. Assuming your main phone is registered to your real name, all app data is now connected to it. So right off the bat you have the risk of prying eyes looking at your App Store account and seeing the fact that the app was downloaded and asking “why.”

Furthermore: you might delete the app and think all evidence goes with it. No. The texts that come to your TextNow number are stored on the TextNow server. Who’s to say they couldn’t be subpoenaed in a divorce case? Maybe they can, maybe they can’t, but if you never had the app linked to your RWID that’s the safest bet.

Dudes might think the 2nd phone would arouse more suspicion. But if it’s found, you can claim you “found it in the parking lot” and therefore you obviously don’t know the password. With an app, the app itself might be password-protected but you’ll have a harder time explaining why you can’t open an app that’s on your actual phone. Versus a separate phone that’s “not yours.”
    48 reviews on ECCIE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2