Thread: Ms.Honeybabby: My Sweet Tooth Was Satisfied By Ms.Honneybabby W/ Bonus Mat.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands

Ms.Honeybabby: My Sweet Tooth Was Satisfied By Ms.Honneybabby W/ Bonus Mat.

Companion's Handle: Ms.Honeybabby
    Date of Visit: 09/24/24
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM / Texat
    Phone Number: (210) 238-2270
    Email Address: Samantha.dakota2k14@icloud.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...-Good-Cummings
    City, State: San Antonio, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Titty sucking and fondling; BBBJ between each position change; CFS: CG: RCG; MISH.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: HHR
    Donation: I gave at the office
    Approximate age of Companion: 20 something
    Hair Color and Length: Long wavy red hair
    Smoking Status: Vapes
    Ethnic/Racial background: Gringa
    Companion Description: 5' 1"; spinner type; long red hair; smooth skin; very nice B cups that are great for sucking and fondling; a bare, fresh kitty; fresh breath and smooth, shaved, legs.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? HELL YEAH!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? OH HELL YEAH MAN!

Public comments:
    I don’t write a lot of reviews anymore for a multitude of reasons however, I am on this lovely lady. I met Ms.Honeybabby in person recently. I thought WOWZER when I got close. After introducing myself, she was super friendly and looking HOT!!! I inquired about a possible private meeting which she was amenable to. Ms.Honeybabby has excellent TCB; an immaculate incall; a very positive attitude; a kick ASS spinner body; and just an all around classy, sweet lady. If you are into 20 something spinners and think you can hang, I suggest you contact Ms.Honeybabby about a possible meeting. You won’t regret it. I don’t.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Last edited by DocHoliday; Yesterday at 06:32 PM.

100% agree

Great review for an amazing person! Ms.Honeybabby is my absolute ATF. Those are some great pics too!

Oh and congrats on 20k posts Doc!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ive been curious about her. I reached out to her once but she was located way down south. Now that she is by the airport, i might have to reach out again. Thanks doc!