Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: YaoYao: YaoYao Chinese sexy provider

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Another good time with Cici

Looks to be in the 24-27 age range. She is about 5?1? tall; She has long jet black hair; a cute face with typical Asian features. She has MASSIVE 36 E knockers! Those things are HUGE. She has a small waist, no tattoos; she has a clean shaven pussy.

I take care of the paperwork, and we start fooling around. LFK,DFK. Cici has one of the biggest racks right now OMG!. Those things, just pop out of her tiny dress and she lets me fondle and suck on them. Her nipples get hard from all the attention I am giving them. I let Cici suck on my finger before I start a little FIV when we are making out. I have her lick the same finger that was in her twat, and she says ?I taste good? and is giggling.

Cici gets me on the bed, and lets me suck on her tits again, before giving me a titty fuck. Damn. I am already rock hard, and have to stop her before I bust my nut early haha. I lay her on her back and began earring her out DATY. She lets me play with her asshole too and Is looking at me while I am enjoying her snatch. I let her get on top so we can 69. She hungrily sucks my dick and does not forget about the boys, with some BLS. I let my thumb tease her asshole. Cici is squirming, but I hold her down with my arms locked around her waist. She hits her O and is shaking.I have her on all fours facing the mirror, the classic ?face down ass up? position, while I fuck her DG. She feels tight in this position. I pound hard for a couple of minutes, before flipping her around.

We are in the REG MISH position, and we LFK,DFK some more. Cici is holding her tits so I can suck on her nipples. I lightly bite them, and she is moaning in pleasure.
    I can?t hold it anymore, and I keep fucking her till I shoot some ropes in her pussy. Damn!. Cici kisses me and goes to get me a hot towel to clean me up, and she rinses off. Damage $$$$ for 60 minutes BBFS.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I really wish this was against the rules.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wish what was against the rules?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2