Thread: 🤎🔥the return of serenity jamaican cowgirl🔥 let me send you into orbit 🪐💫🔥🤎

Registered Female (Not Verified)

🤎🔥the return of serenity jamaican cowgirl🔥 let me send you into orbit 🪐💫🔥🤎

❤️EXOTIC ELECTRICIFY JAMAICAN AND CUBAN GODDESS

Hello Classy Gentlemen,

If you are a man that enjoys the company of a woman that is intelligent and beautiful please accept my invitation and prepare yourself for an exciting satisfying experience with a beautiful, classy and down to earth young lady.

I cater to respectful high class gentlemen who enjoy absolute pleasure and relaxation. I am always attentive to your wants, needs and desires and receive great satisfaction in giving you complete pleasure. I am very seasoned & savvy in the art of roleplay, sensual domination & most fetishes. Please don't hesitate to inquire regarding any of your unique interests

My desire is to become totally immersed with you in a leisurely and carefree escape. As a passionate caring beauty that radiates femininity, you'll be captivated by my sensuality and charismatic personality.

If I have intrigued you, which I certainly hope that I have, please take a few moments to private message me for further details about requesting to meet & share some quality time getting to know one another. Until we meet.....

Yours truly
    Serenity Smiles
    Attached Images Attached Images

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcum, and DAMN glad you are back on the scene.

Welcome back beautiful

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wow hun,looking lovely!! Definitely have to set up a date.

Just sent a vouch to CK. She’s pure gold, and an amazing visit! So glad to have her on the south side of town!

Thank you sweets

Grab hold of my hand 🍯,tell me what u want & ill make it real indeed🪐💫🌻🪷🔥🔥🤎

Hello Classy Gentlemen,

If you are a man that enjoys the company of a woman that is intelligent and beautiful please accept my invitation and prepare yourself for an exciting satisfying experience with a beautiful, classy and down to earth young lady.

I cater to respectful high class gentlemen who enjoy absolute pleasure and relaxation. I am always attentive to your wants, needs and desires and receive great satisfaction in giving you complete pleasure. I am very seasoned & savvy in the art of roleplay, sensual domination & most fetishes. Please don't hesitate to inquire regarding any of your unique interests

My desire is to become totally immersed with you in a leisurely and carefree escape. As a passionate caring beauty that radiates femininity, you'll be captivated by my sensuality and charismatic personality.

If I have intrigued you, which I certainly hope that I have, please take a few moments to private message me for further details about requesting to meet & share some quality time getting to know one another. Until we meet.....

Yours truly
    Serenity Smiles
    Attached Images Attached Images

Another thread of the same topic merged with this one. Only one introduction thread is allowed on the site. You must become verified in order to post ads on a regular basis. The following will be of interest to you.

WHERE TO START! Companion Candidates

Only one Welcome Wagon thread is allowed on the site. You may reply to it as often as necessary.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Just saw her!

I was a regular for years and I just saw her, she was just as amazing as ever! Very sensual and so easy with zero drama!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Damn.... I'm gonna have to drive to Dallas now :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Welcome.

Hopefully, you sent a vouch to CK…that would be 2 to get her verified!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome back!! PM’ing