Thread: New to the site not new to the game

Registered Female (Not Verified)

New to the site not new to the game

Hi, Im Ally Im a 35 year old women who is open-minded down to try everything once. I am easy to talk to and easy to be around. My number one priority is you are happy and satisfied. I am good at what I do Oral is my specialty. I can verify I have references all my photos are recent and up to date newest pics are no more than a week old.:
    You can contact me at 430 224 4877

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You're up late for your very first post. I love your photos. Are you doing incalls? What area of Dallas?

Welcome Ally!

Size matters (but for companions it's usually the size of the wallet).

Handsome Generous W/M Professional in my 50's

Lapdance & Stripper Slide Enthusiast
    Unicorn Hunter

P411 VERIFIED

Verified Hobbyist BCD DBronco90's Avatar
    Looks like Sandra Bullock's stunt double. :)

What part of town will you be hosting in, Ally?

Also, serious question. I was looking through your old posts on ListCrawler, and you rates sort of change from one post to the next. What can we expect here on OH2? A menu of what you are comfortable with and not comfortable with would also be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by DBronco90; Yesterday at 10:46 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Guys, I did a review on her. She has used multiple usernames before on LC. The names are Kassy, Ava, and Cassie.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...nting-Call-CPS

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by dormGE View Post
    Guys, I did a review on her. She has used multiple usernames before on LC. The names are Kassy, Ava, and Cassie.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...nting-Call-CPS
    WOW DG! Sorry that happened but thanks for sharing this intel as its certainly helpful to the community.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thank for the intel

Why don't you ask why my name has had to change huh one i have done no one wrong I am nice and kind and fucking damn good at sucking your cock. But I had to change my name cause of hackers don't sit and speak ill of me when you know nothing

Lol wow just read the dumb review it's not my fault you can't hold your load what's wrong with you men hope you know us girls have a place to write reviews on you as well

Love I'm in Denton hit me up

Quote Originally Posted by Allyleigh View Post
    Lol wow just read the dumb review it's not my fault you can't hold your load what's wrong with you men hope you know us girls have a place to write reviews on you as well
    wow, that attitude is going to go over really well. Bet you didn't read ALL parts of the review that verified gents can read.
    -Corona
    @corona__tx (2 underscores) on twitter

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Allyleigh View Post
    You can write a review all you want. You most likely don't remember me, but I clearly remember my experience with you. You used hand sanitizer and baby wipes to clean my dick before putting on a condom to suck it. The session was pretty boring. I usually don't last long or intend to last long with boring sessions. Most women here know I'm genuine. Most probably hate me or refuse to see me, but many of them have seen me and I've boosted their clientele numbers with my reviews. You are just now joining here after leaving LC and changing your name. Good luck.

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Welcome.