Thread: How do I become verified?

Registered Male (Not Verified) Bigbeanbj's Avatar

How do I become verified?

I?ve been part of this community since 2018. And I?ve only been with Adrienne Knight throughout the years. Last session I had with Adrienne she said I just had to speak with a certain admin to become verified and she would be a referral for me as well. I?m looking to get more into this hobby so being verified would help out a lot. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbeanbj View Post
    I?ve been part of this community since 2018. And I?ve only been with Adrienne Knight throughout the years. Last session I had with Adrienne she said I just had to speak with a certain admin to become verified and she would be a referral for me as well. I?m looking to get more into this hobby so being verified would help out a lot. Thank you!
    https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!
    Now in Semi-Retirement

Do keep in mind though that there is supposedly a large backlog when it comes to verifications. Been several months since I've had my references put in and haven't heard anything yet and I know some have been waiting far longer than that. So just gotta be patient when you get all your stuff in and hopefully it'll happen in due time.

Verified Hobbyist
    Ive been a member since 2019 and barely got verified last month. I have been referred since 2019 also. I was super surprised when i logged in one day and my forum page looked completely different.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by NymphoGuy210 View Post
    Ive been a member since 2019 and barely got verified last month. I have been referred since 2019 also. I was super surprised when i logged in one day and my forum page looked completely different.
    Hard to get verified here I've noticed. Then to make matters worse most of the providers ive tried messaging don't even bother answering PM's from non verified members either it seems.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Pick 2-3-4 providers who are in a good standing with community, who are active, vouched and verified for-a-while here.

If you are choosing a provider who no one knows or trusts, no wonder you/him are still not verified.
    Moderators, obviously, will trust known providers much faster, then a new unknown girl.

Thank you moderators for taking a long time for verifying new members in here and keeping us safe.

And again, your verified status here should mean very little to any provider.
    Because it only means that you are registered with directory and that you can read "men only" area where girls have no access on OH2. That is all.
    It guarantees nothing to a provider and should not be flaunted as you do not need to be verified anymore by Ladies. And Ladies, always should do additional verification on verified members.

Be safe. Have safer fun.
    Your Mature European Muse
    Your Local, Established & Trusted Friend
    San Marvelous :) I visit Corpus & SA often.

1 hour Coffee date 400 1.5 hours Champagne adventure 700 Introduction & Full Body Sensual Massage L1 200/L2 250
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 50+
    P282315 & PPro

I been waiting on my verification for a while as well and it sucks. I do have regulars that I see so no big deal but it sucks not to see particular providers who only see verified partners which I understand why.

Same here! I’ve asked the ladies to vouch more than once, lol.
    I do have my regulars but it sucks not being able to see all the comments, men’s lounge, etc.
    hopefully one day soon it’ll happen