Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hot Natural Red Head Spinner Visiting the Dpmain/Arboretum Area. Come out and Play!

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Hot Natural Red Head Spinner Visiting the Dpmain/Arboretum Area. Come out and Play!

Austin Texas. COME OUT N PLAY FALL SPECIALS...Hey there, darling! I'm Jessica, a delightful mix of sugar and spice with a dash of adventure. Chatting with me is as easy as a summer breeze, and I have a knack for making special moments even sweeter. Get ready to be treated like the royalty you are!
    Picture this: us,
    basking in the sun, or maybe cozied up with a captivating book and a glass of the finest wine. Doesn't that sound like a dreamy escape? Care to
    dive into this world with me? Always an UPSCALE incall LOCATION
    Can't wait to meet you and dazzle you with all the wonderful things that make me, well, me!

737-251-7703
    PM me for menu and rates.

Im in the domain/arboretum area

IMG_3092.jpg
    IMG_3099.jpg
    IMG_3378.jpg
    IMG_3092.jpg
    IMG_3099.jpg
    IMG_3378.jpg
    IMG_0571.jpg
    IMG_0790.jpg

SecretE came over smelling like hot ass drenched in cologne and demanding bbfs not a good start Austin I know there's better.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Tried to bait and switch promised menu. Also probably 10-15 pounds heavier than her posted photos. Stay away, guys.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Forever View Post
    SecretE came over smelling like hot ass drenched in cologne and demanding bbfs not a good start Austin I know there's better.
    I did no such thing. Kept a cancel fee as well.

Alert posted...https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread.php?778655
    Last edited by SecretE; Today at 12:55 AM.

You flipped out and got violent wasted my time chemistry was not there because you were hella pushy and demanded bbfs my pix were literally taken tonight

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You flipped out and got violent wasted my time chemistry was not there because you were hella pushy and demanded bbfs my pix were literally taken tonight
    I did not demand anything other than the stated and agreed-upon menu, and that menu did not include BBFS.

None of those pics are from your incall...and two of them were taken during the day.

Got violent how? For asking for my money back when you changed the menu on the fly? For telling you beforehand to not waste my time trying to scam me? (since you were an unknown to all of us, and I have had friends taken advantage of by unknown ladies, including robbery and assault by their "handlers"...and you did scam me, anyways) I was miffed, but I wasn't violent. If I was that bad, why didn't you just cancel the appt on your end and not see me...since you can get so much more business elsewhere (like you told me, while I was leaving)? I wouldn't have had any hard feelings.
    Last edited by SecretE; Today at 02:09 AM.
    I am here for discussion only, not solicitation of any services.

These pix are taken at my incall and you know exactly what you did you came in very aggressive demanding no condom and telling me I told you bbfs was ok which I never said that. I was ready for you to leave after that to be honest. Then you saying you will destroy me and make sure I don't get any calls. Kiss my ass you are just mad because I was not going for your bullshit. Part of chemistry is not being to aggressive and pushy being a gentleman will get you alot farther wth me

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    These pix are taken at my incall and you know exactly what you did you came in very aggressive demanding no condom and telling me I told you bbfs was ok which I never said that. I was ready for you to leave after that to be honest. Then you saying you will destroy me and make sure I don't get any calls. Kiss my ass you are just mad because I was not going for your bullshit. Part of chemistry is not being to aggressive and pushy being a gentleman will get you alot farther wth me
    Secret E. So bad this happened to you. I guess we all take risks when seeing new providers. Her photos looked good and I thought that she was a new addition to the community. I was even thinking about taking the plunge (however no BBFS would have been a turn off). Sorry about losing a cancellation fee. Time for all of us to move on to more reputable providers.

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by foxnews69 View Post
    Secret E. So bad this happened to you. I guess we all take risks when seeing new providers. Her photos looked good and I thought that she was a new addition to the community. I was even thinking about taking the plunge (however no BBFS would have been a turn off). Sorry about losing a cancellation fee. Time for all of us to move on to more reputable providers.
    This is the WELCOME WAGON... Not the ISO section for BBFS or the review section..

The lass is NEW and any questions or complaints about her menu should be posted elsewhere.

Once, she is verified, she will have access to information that will greatly assist her in making more informed choices..

Until then, welcome to OH2 Sweetheart.. Stick to your boundaries and ignore those grumpy bears that do not appreciate you..

Good luck!

Your affectionate slave,

Guinevere 🤗

Yeah guys I'm NOT into bbfs. 🤢🤮

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Steve! You're a gent I appreciate that

not attentive to ..... details?

Yeah guys I'm NOT into bbfs. ����

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Steve! You're a gent I appreciate that
    kinda funny ... but this is the welcome wagon, so ... welcome. good luck, safe play, enjoy yourself, and much success
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You got called out on your BS and got mad because you didn't get your way. Continue to conduct yourself like you did last night, and see what happens to your business.

Good luck. You're going to need it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
    The lass is NEW and any questions or complaints about her menu should be posted elsewhere.
    Where does it state that in the Forum Rules FAQ?

[QUOTE=SecretE;1702180]You got called out on your BS and got mad because you didn't get your way. Continue to conduct yourself like you did last night, and see what happens to your business

Good luck. You're going to need it.[/QUOE]

Peaches.. Just because you can't get a hard-on without a condom does not mean that you should take it out on the new girls in welcome wagon..

Simmer down and if you don't have anything nice to say then go find a nice cream puff to play with..

And, she will do just fine..

Sigh.. It is always the barebackers that wake up so damn grumpy in the morning..

PS

All the HOT REDHEADS can call me "Steve".. 😎

Quote Originally Posted by SecretE View Post
    Where does it state that in the Forum Rules FAQ?
    Mokoa and CK1942 have posted about this many, many times.. But hey.. I'm happy to grab some popcorn and watch you lose some of your posting privledges because you are harassing a new member in welcome wagon... 👍😉

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Read the second paragraph in the FAQ to minimize unnecessary traffic on the welcome post:

NOT intended for advertising or seeking services

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...for-OH2-Forums!
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!

Where to start! Hobbyist verification:
    https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...yist-Candidate

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast