Thread: Hot Natural Red Head Spinner Visiting the Dpmain/Arboretum Area. Come out and Play!

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Hot Natural Red Head Spinner Visiting the Dpmain/Arboretum Area. Come out and Play!

Austin Texas. COME OUT N PLAY FALL SPECIALS...Hey there, darling! I'm Jessica, a delightful mix of sugar and spice with a dash of adventure. Chatting with me is as easy as a summer breeze, and I have a knack for making special moments even sweeter. Get ready to be treated like the royalty you are!
    Picture this: us,
    basking in the sun, or maybe cozied up with a captivating book and a glass of the finest wine. Doesn't that sound like a dreamy escape? Care to
    dive into this world with me? Always an UPSCALE incall LOCATION
    Can't wait to meet you and dazzle you with all the wonderful things that make me, well, me!

737-251-7703
    PM me for menu and rates.

Im in the domain/arboretum area

IMG_3092.jpg
    IMG_3099.jpg
    IMG_3378.jpg
    IMG_3092.jpg
    IMG_3099.jpg
    IMG_3378.jpg
    IMG_0571.jpg
    IMG_0790.jpg

SecretE came over smelling like hot ass drenched in cologne and demanding bbfs not a good start Austin I know there's better.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Tried to bait and switch promised menu. Also probably 10-15 pounds heavier than her posted photos. Stay away, guys.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Forever View Post
    SecretE came over smelling like hot ass drenched in cologne and demanding bbfs not a good start Austin I know there's better.
    I did no such thing. Kept a cancel fee as well.

Alert posted...https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread.php?778655
    Last edited by SecretE; Today at 12:55 AM.

You flipped out and got violent wasted my time chemistry was not there because you were hella pushy and demanded bbfs my pix were literally taken tonight

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Forever View Post
    You flipped out and got violent wasted my time chemistry was not there because you were hella pushy and demanded bbfs my pix were literally taken tonight
    I did not demand anything other than the stated and agreed-upon menu, and that menu did not include BBFS.

None of those pics are from your incall...and two of them were taken during the day.

Got violent how? For asking for my money back when you changed the menu on the fly? For telling you beforehand to not waste my time trying to scam me? (since you were an unknown to all of us, and I have had friends taken advantage of by unknown ladies, including robbery and assault by their "handlers"...and you did scam me, anyways) I was miffed, but I wasn't violent. If I was that bad, why didn't you just cancel the appt on your end and not see me...since you can get so much more business elsewhere (like you told me, while I was leaving)? I wouldn't have had any hard feelings.
    Last edited by SecretE; Today at 02:09 AM.
    I am here for discussion only, not solicitation of any services.

These pix are taken at my incall and you know exactly what you did you came in very aggressive demanding no condom and telling me I told you bbfs was ok which I never said that. I was ready for you to leave after that to be honest. Then you saying you will destroy me and make sure I don't get any calls. Kiss my ass you are just mad because I was not going for your bullshit. Part of chemistry is not being to aggressive and pushy being a gentleman will get you alot farther wth me