Thread: "The Sexual Embrace Can Only Be Compared With Music And Prayer"

Verified Companion Companion NaomiJoy's Avatar

"The Sexual Embrace Can Only Be Compared With Music And Prayer"

I'll give you extra special brownie points if you can name the author of the title quote. And no cheating! Google has (among many other unforgivable sins) robbed those who were once the kings/queens of trivia night.

In any case (and whether or not extra special brownie points were earned): I find the title quote to be a sublime truth. Good music is such that it can enhance those intimate encounters that would have been wonderful even in its absence - taking them to places that can be described only as heavenly.
    On the opposing end of the spectrum, however, bad (or at least, not carnally suited) music can not only ruin the mood, it has the very real potential to prevent carnal activities from taking place entirely.

Which brings me to the primary nature of this post: that being to ask (both the lovely ladies and gentlemen) what are your favorite tracks to do the deed to, as t'were?
    Everyone and their favorite strip club DJ knows the classics, of course: Buckcherry's Crazy B*tch, Closer by NiN, Pony by Ginuwine, etc. And those are all fine and good choices, and more than welcome answers.

But (me having lived under a particularly well insulated rock when it comes to learning of new music) I find myself not knowing many suitable erotic melodies beyond those. And I would welcome with open arms and ears any and all suggestions by the lovely folks here.

Even tracks that aren't of a particularly overtly sexual nature are welcome suggestions.
    If it has a good tempo, if it's more suited to the getting to know each other portion of the encounter, if it's simply something that you enjoy hearing in the background (whilst stimulation of a more visual nature is playing out in the foreground). Are there even perhaps entire albums that you find are suited to mood setting?

I want to hear about it, and spend the remainder of this and a fair few other evenings, listening to any and all suggestions!
    So lay it on me luvs: what turns you on musically?
    Your favorite semordnilap.~
    Available for incall: 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM all days of the week but Sunday.
    PM me, e-mail me at enjoythemoment@protonmail com with a secure e-mail account, or text me at (210) 600-6762. Please include oh2 username in initial text or e-mail.
    Donations
    : $100/hh - $180/hr - $220/90mins - $260/2hrs (see profile for details & other helpful info/updates).

Pre-Booking is more than welcome!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Cream by Prince
    Fascination Street by The Cure
    Sadness part 2 by Enigma
    Can I by (great for song for a BJ) Alina Baraz & Galinatias
    Make you Feel by Alina Baraz & Galimatias

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Well Isn't this a fun game! To answer your original question, I will just reference a movie and that should suffice. Gladiator is the hint in response to your question. Since songs are somewhat subjective, I am submitting these as some of my favorites!

Femininity - Eric Benet
    The Beautiful Ones - Prince
    Ascension - Maxwell
    Matrimony - Maxwell
    No Ordinary Love - Sade
    Like A Tattoo - Sade
    True - Spandau Ballet
    The Body That Loves You - Janet Jackson
    Would You Mind - Janet Jackson
    Oooh This Love Is So - Al B. Sure
    24 Hours - The Sundays
    I'd Die Without You - P.M. Dawn
    Violet - Seal
    La Belle Dame Sans Regrets - Sting
    Fragile - Sting

Classics:

Love to Love You Baby - Donna Summer
    I Want You (Entire Album) - Marvin Gaye
    Falling In Love Again - Marvin Gaye

I have a few suggestions...

And speaking of Gladiator...

Great soundtrack!

"Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial