Thread: Jamaica Beach

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Jamaica Beach

Hey gang,

A couple of friends and I have rented a house down in Jamaica Beach the first weekend in November, and none of us have been to the island before. Can anyone recommend a few decent places to eat and hangout in and around the area?

I just noticed the Lonestar Bike Rally is happening in Galvenston at the same time and I assume the restaurants there will be packed all weekend, so we are looking for places in and outside of town. I've found several places online across the island and all the way down to Surfside, but I'm looking for your opinions from your personal experiences. We're hoping for a decent steak or rib place, a beer and burger joint, and/or decent seafood plate.

Also, I'll probably check in a day early before my buds arrive and I can outcall for some fun times. So ladies, please give me a shout out if you plan to be available in the area on the 31st.

Thanks.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    i think anything good will be on the other side of galveston, where most people are. however to as many resourants as i visited.. all of them all of them were medicore a solid 5 out of 10. if you like oysters check out black pearl bar, otherwise might was well bbq in back yard..

edit: P.S. yes cajun greek is overrated. run down place with subpar menu. meh
    it was a business doing pleasure with you