Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Thoughts from both sides!!

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by F117 View Post
    And just for the record, if you're going to name call me a WK, it would be more accurate to call me a "Person of color Knight."

When I said that I'm a certified OG, there's a set of respectful behaviors that come with the title - like keeping your word, and honoring your financial commitments, even if the appointment falls short of expectations. If you expect respect, be prepared to give it. Trying to short change a provider after the appointment starts deserves the "penguin walk" out the door. Which is what you should do if you know the appointment really doesn't meet expectations - like a bait and switch, etc....
    Like I said some people get it and some just don't. Fingers just mad more men didn't feel the same way he did and take his side. But I'm used to him always coming to my posts to disagree in some form or fashion. Because don't nobody get any special treatment just for agreeing with a thread I post. But they SHOULD hit up the "WKs", as they've shown they actually respect the provider. I'm not even sure anyone on here has ever met/sessionsd with him.
    But I appreciate all the feedback, it certainly made me feel better about holding my ground.
    See AD for donations!
    Regulars grandfathered in!
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    New cancellation Policy (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    It is just par for the course. I saw Providers for 20+ years. If I came here and posted about every Provider who shorted me time or activities promised. I would've have posted an 'alert' every month. I am not saying you deserve to be shorted, but oh well. You do this long enough you need to expect anything at anytime.

It is always best to post his name and alert on him with your side of the fence. We do/did the same in the LR.
    Last edited by Adonisman; Today at 07:40 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3