Thread: Kayla25: Joining the Kayla Fan Club!

Kayla25: Joining the Kayla Fan Club!

Companion's Handle: Kayla25
    Date of Visit: 9/21/2024
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM, Text also works
    Phone Number: 3462775477
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?153768-Kayla25
    City, State: Austin (NW), TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? YES
    Activities: GFE including DFK, DATY, BBBJ, MPCFS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 2 hrs
    Donation: 500
    Approximate age of Companion: I dunno, mid to late 20s i guess
    Hair Color and Length: brunette, long ...mid back?
    Smoking Status: probably not
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latin, Cuban
    Companion Description: Her ads have lots of photos and they are fair. she is short (i'm 6'3"), thick, pretty ... she is what the pics in her ads show you
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? my expectations were pretty high and i was delighted
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES

Public comments:
    I have been reading her ads and reviews for a bit. reviews are uniformly exceptional ... her clients rave about her. so, i was expecting to be dazzled and I was dazzled. One of the sweetest ladies I have ever met, completely focused on her client and the task at hand. we met at her apartment, very nice, new, neat and clean. easy to be comfortable. she was in lingerie. we hugged and sat down.

I don't know if she requires a warm up time but we did begin with some chatting, just normal conversation. I had booked two hours so there was time for this and she is easy to speak with and interesting. i normally jump right in to the activities but conversing with a young, sexy girl in lingerie ... is not a burden, so i went with it. what struck me immediately and remains with me is how genuine she is. a very sweet young lady! of course, my patience has limits so cuddling commenced pretty much immediately.

she lists QVs, 30 min, and hour rates so if you are inclined to test the waters, that works. i dove right in with two hours, that works, too. guys reading this would understand she provides quality gfe service. she has a fair number of reviews which all seem to say the same thing, "i had a great time with this lady!" i'll say the same. i plan to return for more. the striking thing for me was what i said at the start. she is delightful, genuine, and sweet .... and the provides quality gfe sessions. can't beat that with a stick.

limits? well, she informed me no greek, no CIM, no SS ... none of which were are issue for me.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by dodger; Yesterday at 08:01 PM.

Awesome review dodger. Kayla25 is a great time forsure.
    I am a hardworking, respectful, and professional gentleman. I strongly believe that all women should be treated with dignity and respect at all times no matter what their race is or what background they come from. I am fully vaccinated and boosted💉Lets get this bread everyone.🍞🤠

?ACTIVOS? ?DE DONDE SE REPORTAN???? DIME PUTA!👀⛈️🌧️
    👹REAL HASTA LA MUERTE👹
    👑LAS LEYENDAS NUNCA MUEREN👑
    🤴🏾YO CAMINO COMO REY💪🏾
    🥀NO FAKE LOVE🖕🏾
    😈👿👺SOY LO QUE SOY🔥🔫💵
    🐬🐐🦬🦅🦂🫡🙏🏾👍🏾🐗😎💯🤘🏾🐊🌴🇺🇸🔥🐺🦏🦈🦍🦖