Thread: Your thoughts!!!

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Your thoughts!!!

What?s y?all thoughts on a provider texting you for a meet? Met a provider this past Sunday for a 30 mins session. Had a great encounter no doubt. She texted me 4 days later on Thursday if we could meet. I asked what she was trying to get into and she replied with the same thing from Sunday. What?s your response or how do you see it when a provider reaches out to you to meet?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    I'm confused... This happens all the time..

if you like her, you say "sure" and proceed to set-up a time/place to meet.

If you like her, but are busy, you say "I'd Love to, but can't right now". "I'll touch base with you later..."

If you don't like her... you either don't answer and block her... Or, you answer "No thanks" then block her...

I suggest to always be polite and courteous with any communications... unless someone gives you a serious reason not to...

A'Man

Yeah it seems like she is messaging you to schedule another session. Nothing more to it

If you need to establish a boundary, than do it. If the arrangement was stated "same thing from Sunday", well that is up to you now.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    Providers will send out broadcast texts to drum up business. I used to get texts and dms all the time telling me they are 'back in town' or some sort of line like that.

Sometimes I would text back if I had a nice time, but mostly I would just ignore. There is no wrong answer here. Do what you feel like doing.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    What is there to think about this?

It happens often... she's just offering her services again and letting you know she's available.

She's not offering anything for 'free', nor should you consider yourself 'special'... lol.

If I can't or don't want to hobby at the moment I don't reply... it's fine, I'm 99% sure you won't get blocked.

If you do want to see her again then reply and figure out a time that will work for both.
    The Honest Reviewer - I don't reply to PMs - Semi-Retired

Depends.

I've had providers located outside the US (where I primarily hobby) text / email me right after a great appointment and say "Thank you" and reach out to wish me Happy Holidays, etc. They're just being polite and have a non - creepy way of staying in touch, which is also good client relations.

Then there's the local flake that has nc/ns'd me more times than Casper the Unfriendly Ghost, who texts me every time every time (1) needs cash fast to help with her "issue", or (2) her "relationship" du jour has crashed and burned (i.e., she had a no-show).

I only met her once in 2017, never heard from her again until 2019 when she did the "Hi!?" thing from a number I didn't recognize. Once I established who she was, I said, "Hey, you never gave me a P411 OK from two years ago."

Radio silence until early this year (yes, SEVEN YEARS after my only appointment with her, I'm not making this shit up) when I get the "How are you?" text, again from a number i didn't recognize. Once I established who it was, I texted her, "Please delete my number AND NEVER TEXT ME AGAIN!"

Contrast that with a text I received two days ago from one of my EU ATFs - "I'm sorry I haven't been in touch recently. I've moved to a new apartment and here are some pics of how I'm decorating it. I hope you like it when I see you again soon." Attached were three pics of the new bedroom with bright sunlight coming through the windows, the LED ring light standing in the corner, and mirrors on all four walls so you get a reflection of the bed no matter which way you are facing.

Those texts are like mind candy, and much appreciated.