INSTAGRAM HANDLE & LINK BELOW
@mulani_butterfly_endeavors

https://www.instagram.com/mulani_but...&utm_source=qr

Slippery make me cum
👋🏼Hi! I'm Mulani I'm a very high-energy pleaser. You've been working hard haven't you? So whether here for business or vacation let me help you relax enjoy Vegas, I can show you around and we can either have a wild night out on the town or an intimate night dining in.
👅I am very non-judgemental, open minded, engaging and freaky. My tight hot body and luscious lips will keep you entertained for hours! I can?t wait to show you my sweetish Barbie Doll face , toned waist, and plump juicy breasts and booty that jiggle in all the right places!
🎓I enjoy the company of worldly gentlemen that appreciate an educated young lo woman who puts a high emphasis on self-care, health and beauty. As a high-end model, I only cater to clean, respectful, successful high-end gentlemen! Low end need not apply!
👱🏼*♀️ The most recurring comment I get is that I look even better in person than in pictures.
Im not new to the business of pleasure 😉 I love to do doubles with my highly rated southern belle friend, Serenity Valentine,
❗️BEWARE of girls with beautiful pictures and low rates! You get what you pay for! I am the REAL DEAL!
🔝My expectations are high, as yours should be too! I am the top 5% and only deal with top 5%ers as well!!
❤️quality, not quantity. I am limited to seeing 5 people PER WEEK to keep everything fresh and tight! So booking is LIMITED!!! Pre book if possible!
Let?s not waste anymore time with the wrong people.
I?m ready to fulfill all of your fantasies
🚿please be freshly showered with hands washed
💸Payments accepted: Cash, Zelle, crypto (NO VENMO)
Again, please click the screening tab in the top of this page to get screened and message me with the requested information
*bdsm avail as an experienced Dom only
All dates start at $500
FMTY available with proper screening!
text (don?t call) for fastest response
please be forward yet discrete

To book with me, please send a TEXT with the ALL of the following info:

🔴Name
🟠Age
🟡Race
🟢Date, Time, Duration
🔵City you?d like to visit in
🟣Website you are inquiring from

?Hey? and ?R U Available? type text and those without above info will be ignored .

‼️TEXTING ONLY PLEASE‼️
Please NO CALLS, they will be ignored

🔹🔷📍 LOCATION📍🔷🔹

🔹🔷FAQ about visiting me 🔷🔹
?Professional and prompt
?Discreet and Open-minded
?Always waiting in lingerie and heels
? Upscale incall location
?Shower and clean towels available
?Sensual, Unrushed, Attentive sessions
Name:  IMG_6236.jpg
Views: 45