Thread: Cant seem to post reviews

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Cant seem to post reviews

Can any mode help me out why i cant post review?
    It kept saying it is too short by 1 character

This will be of interest to you...

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    I can boil down the review error simply.

- Fill everything out
    - Put ONE WORD in the Public Comments
    - Click to PREVIEW
    - If it's not ok, it's probably because the ACTIVITIES and/or PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION disappeared
    - Retype whatever disappeared
    - Click to PREVIEW again. It should be ok now.
    - Click SUBMIT, then go to ADVANCED to add the ROS in "Hide" Tags.

VOILA!!

Type your ROS in another document first (try it in a PM to yourself; see below). Then copy/paste it. This way you don't lose any info if something goes wrong.

You do have 60 minutes to edit a review AFTER you hit the submit button. I do what's described, then have the 60 minutes. If you type the ROS in a different document BEFORE you start, you have plenty of time to edit, if needed.

Expert Tip:

For a review with pics (most of mine), I will type up the review and add the pics in a PM to myself first (just the ROS part; but you can type the other info too... like links to Tryst, P411, etc). When everything looks great in a PM, then I start the review.... just copy/paste from my own PM in my Inbox... PM'g to yourself is a great approach because you can hit "preview" on a PM to yourself and see what it all looks like (including the pics) before "submitting" to yourself. There's no 60 minute time limit when you're PM'g....

A'Man