Thread: Do you have feelings for me?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Do you have feelings for me?

Just throwing it out there... have any providers ever experienced "feelings" for their regulars?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yeah, I'm sure they do. For your bank account!

This is real life not a Julia Roberts movie.

The Honest Reviewer - I don't reply to PMs - Semi-Retired

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by richardscott View Post

Well, honestly, we are humans and yes feelings do play apart if the right chemistry kicks in on both sides and it's call " my regulars ". Many of us won't admit it but yes it happens. I been playing for 12 years and wow ! It feels good.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by ttmax View Post
    Well, honestly, we are humans and yes feelings do play apart if the right chemistry kicks in on both sides and it's call " my regulars ". Many of us won't admit it but yes it happens. I been playing for 12 years and wow ! It feels good.
    I was trying to be 'funny'.

I guess it could happen, but unlikely.

I only share sex and some small talk with providers, not enough for me to develop 'feelings'.

I think the 'feelings' that may develop are more along the lines of any other professional who provides you a service... like your mechanic, hairstylist, accountant, etc... you keep looking for them because they do a good job and you leave satisfied with what they are being hired to do... but I may be wrong.
    The Honest Reviewer - I don't reply to PMs - Semi-Retired

True story…

Back in the day, maybe ASPD or maybe here on OH2 a provider married a moderator. Getting too old to remember their handles. If you do, chime in.

SF
    To all the virgins out there "thanks for nothing."

The four food groups as penned by per sir FootLong: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

P411 certified

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpursFan View Post
    True story…

Back in the day, maybe ASPD or maybe here on OH2 a provider married a moderator. Getting too old to remember their handles. If you do, chime in.

SF
    There was also a Hobbyist buddy of a buddy. He married an ASPD Provider. He lived in Austin, she in DFW. She comes to Austin for work. Next thing I hear they are married. This was 20 yrs ago

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Quote Originally Posted by SpursFan View Post
    True story…

SF

I have known several couple in person and know of several others who have engaged in matrimony.

Their handles are best left in the dustbin of history.

Of the above, some are still happily wed; others not so happily and some not so wed any more.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - Tuesday, September 24
    2024 HollowWeenie -TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by richardscott View Post

I thought this was FUNNY
    Now in Semi-Retirement

Registered Male (Not Verified) bigrich75's Avatar
    Another true story... a girl from "bt" in acuna fell for me cuz I treated her like a human and God damn was she hot af, athletic build and a 6 pack, her name llivisela.. she did what she did in the salon but never went with anyone when I was there, if she did when I wasn't well so be it, but yea it can happen

Verified Hobbyist
    I dated a provider for like half a year back in 2016. She was a sweetheart and it was nice when someone bailed because than I'd get extra playtime lol. I don't regret it. It can happen.

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by polo1970 View Post
    Just throwing it out there... have any providers ever experienced "feelings" for their regulars?
    It's a valid question Sweetheart 😘

While it is our job to keep things professional at all times... We are human beings and yes, some of us have developed feelings for clients and experienced long term relationships with clients that had NOTHING to do with financial compensation...

Some of you boys are just simply adorable you know? How could we not?😉

I will say that these sort of things require a bit more communication on what each party is comfortable with as far as how much a lady works, types of apts etc and I'm not going to get into that because that is too personal for this thread but I have several friends who have met clients and left the hobby and gone on to lead happy lives with their new mates...

Just like you boys enjoy the creative nature of the playful playmates in this world..so, do we, and alas, sometimes, civilian men are just lacking in this area... I am not being critical...just honest...

Relationships, in and out of the hobby are difficult but I think they can be managed if there is good communication and if the love and chemistry is there..
    That is my two cents..😊

For what it is worth..

I hope it helps...

SG

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
    I have known several who engaged in matrimony..
    Not to be confused with "mattress money." A far more common arrangement.
    48 reviews on ECCIE

Verified Companion Companion petiteplsr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ttmax View Post
    I may not be a provider from San Antonio… the responses from this man … bashing ladies on this site.. is not necessary. And another thing he doesn’t know any of us ladies personally does he…
    So, I am asking you Ck , could you please close this thread when you get a chance.
    For when only the best will do

Text me at 210-429-6537 and please include handle when texting; please be prepared to be AsKed to PM
    No BBFS NO MEN Under 25, Greek (my discretion on size) - 2nd or 3rd date request. Check Bio in my profile & 100+ reviews (OH2 & Eccie)
    Due to my petite frame, I cannot see men over 7 3/4 inches in length, I won’t turn u down if u at 7 3/4 inches length, Don’t hesitate unless over 7 3/4 inches in length.

Verified Companion Companion petiteplsr's Avatar
    Thank you .. Slave Guinevere

Yes , well said … I completely agree.
    For when only the best will do

Text me at 210-429-6537 and please include handle when texting; please be prepared to be AsKed to PM
    No BBFS NO MEN Under 25, Greek (my discretion on size) - 2nd or 3rd date request. Check Bio in my profile & 100+ reviews (OH2 & Eccie)
    Due to my petite frame, I cannot see men over 7 3/4 inches in length, I won’t turn u down if u at 7 3/4 inches length, Don’t hesitate unless over 7 3/4 inches in length.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrich75 View Post
    Another true story... a girl from "bt" in acuna fell for me cuz I treated her like a human and God damn was she hot af, athletic build and a 6 pack, her name llivisela.. she did what she did in the salon but never went with anyone when I was there, if she did when I wasn't well so be it, but yea it can happen
    Another Acuna crawler, what up. I haven't been there in ages. The one in Nuevo Laredo was way better.
    Lots of mammaries, oops I mean memories. But TJ takes the cake.
    Back on topic, yeah, it is possible. I personally dated a few dancers, cocktail waitresses, and one provider did ask me to be her bf. Heart wants what it wants.
    When she finds out you like boxing and lets you jab her uvula like a speed bag with your dick. #blessed