Thread: Dancing Dulce *PICS*

Dancing Dulce *PICS*

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: CandyGirls, Dulce
    Date of Visit: 8/28
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 832-534-9973
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...39%3B&highligh
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Dancing, Strip tease, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, Daty, Mish, K9, CG, RCG, CFS of course, CIM
    Length of Visit: HR
    Donation: Special
    Approximate age of Companion: Early 30's?
    Hair Color and Length: Black - Red Tint
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina - El Salvador
    Companion Description: All Natural, Good shape, Modest Curves, Pretty Face with Cute Face and Big Lips. Nice, soft, and smooth skin.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    This is my first meeting with Dulce. I've been told that she hails from the golden days of Latin Paradise. I found her to be quite beautiful, friendly, and kind. She has a lot of energy and brings a high level of enthusiasm. She did some nice dancing for me and revealed that she enjoys DFK. If you enjoy, DFK, here's your girl... she was finding ways in just about any position to twist and bend for DFK.

Very vocal with great IOP. She wasn't afraid to take control of the session, yet submitted when I wanted her to. Overall, Dulce is eager to please and eager to be pleased. More in ROS with PICS.

Highly recommend for those who favor freaky, PSE-style enthusiasm. Not a shadow of doubt that Dulce enjoys her work. Feel free to reach out with questions.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Mr.Supremo
    Reviewer

Verified Hobbyist BCD