Thread: Be careful in Pville

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    And this is why I hated shared incalls/apts. Neighbors are not blind and stupid as most of you think. I am glad I do not have this worry with SBs.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Texas Department of Public Safety Special Agents pulled the person over after leaving the unit.
    The person told law enforcement they contacted a sex advertisement online, according to court documents.
    The alleged customer said it led them to the unit where they paid $160 in cash to have sex with a woman there.
    One woman, labeled in an affidavit as one of the main suspects, was allegedly tied to more than 1,000 ad postings.
    According to court documents, her bank account had more than $1 million worth of incoming transfers in three years.

WOW
    ....and some of you wonder why we are so careful while setting-up appointments and why we don't want any reviews, why we don't want to share anything and must be super careful.

There is always somebody watching.

Be safe.
    Your Mature European Muse
    Your Local, Established & Trusted Friend
    San Marvelous :) I visit Corpus & SA often.

1 hour Coffee date 400 1.5 hours Champagne adventure 700 Introduction & Full Body Sensual Massage L1 200/L2 250
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 50+
    P282315 & PPro

Verified Companion Companion VikkiLyn's Avatar
    I mean with 45 working ladies they were begging to get busted.

I will stick to my non shared incall with my super private entrance

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonisman View Post
    And this is why I hated shared incalls/apts. Neighbors are not blind and stupid as most of you think. I am glad I do not have this worry with SBs.
    I was once accosted by a neighbor when I was leaving the incall. Had to do some quick thinking and diffused the situation but admittedly was scared shitless. He asked me some very pointed questions about the traffic going in and out. I personally didn't care about traffic at the complex I used to live in as long as everybody was quiet, but some people are just plain nosey.

Quote Originally Posted by Adonisman View Post
    I’m with you on that. Besides, at my age I can’t do anything in an hour let alone 30 minutes. Lol! I need to have plenty of time to do it right. But I’m guessing this is one of those Listcrawler type situations where girls want all of this QV type things for guys who are cheap and in a rush.

Verified Companion Companion lovingcamela's Avatar
    This is one of the main reasons I don’t like HHr or QV.
    Southwest Austin Companion, High Quality FBSM
    FBSM L1 200 💗 FBSM L2 240 💗 FBSM 1.5 hr 300 💗 Companion dates 400/hr
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9
    P313094 I have a NO review policy. NO EXPLICIT MESSAGES
    Artbycamela.net/wp~camelacamela@protonmail.com

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Perfect example of why some providers take fewer guys, but at higher price and why some of us don't run 1000's of explicit adverts daily on every platform, why we don't show face or how our room looks like.

You get what you pay for. Always.

And again, there is always somebody watching.
    You better get your story strait, why and who is coming to your place.

Being "around the block few times," I take time to teach my new suitors hobby security, because I don't trust them to know more than I do. And I am always eager to learn.

Thank you OP for pointing to this article. People need to wise up and DO better to BE safer.
    Your Mature European Muse
    Your Local, Established & Trusted Friend
    San Marvelous :) I visit Corpus & SA often.

1 hour Coffee date 400 1.5 hours Champagne adventure 700 Introduction & Full Body Sensual Massage L1 200/L2 250
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 50+
    P282315 & PPro

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    They just didn't seem to post it until now. I mean maybe they've been building the case for a year but this is the problem with shared incalls, multiple people a day, agencies out of private residences, being loud, causing issues with neighbors, etc. You're asking to get busted at that point just drawing attention to yourself. It's why I've never posted my number or my face or share pics privately of my face because that guy gonna snitch and holler to save his own ass as much as he can ALWAYS.
    See AD for donations!
    Regulars grandfathered in!
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    New cancellation Policy (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Any words of advice from lawyers out there on how to handle an LE encounter?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by baja22 View Post
    Any words of advice from lawyers out there on how to handle an LE encounter?
    Deny everything, admit nothing, submit counter allegations. (non-attorney advice).