Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: MEN: What turns u on the most when hobbying?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I would love to meet you and have some fun.............

I would say giving up 100% control of my pleasure. I've been told its called "Sensual Control". I don't want any say in how you do it, please in whatever way you deem fit. Tease me close, then slow it down; speed it up, then stop. Force me to finish when you feel like it, even if I beg to stop or slow down.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    I get exited when hobbyist reaches out to me with introduction and inclusion of facts and links for verification in one message. This is hot!

I get hot and bothered when a guy confirms his date few times before The Date. It is like a jolt to my soul and makes me think again and again what will he say and do and how it will be :)

Mental games will start way before The Date and continue for a while longer after the encounter - and this is HOT!

Meeting a gentleman who is calm, sure of himself and who is willing to be fun and knotty BCD - that turns me on.
    Your Mature European Muse
    Your Local, Established & Trusted Friend
    San Marvelous :) I visit Corpus & SA often.

1 hour Coffee date 400 1.5 hours Champagne adventure 700 Introduction & Full Body Sensual Massage L1 200/L2 250
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 50+
    P282315 & PPro

Since I'm getting on in years, I love lots of teasing and foreplay. A passionate kiss and fondling at the door, she leads me to a chair, slowly strips and lapdances for me, slowly undresses me - incredibly hot.

Size matters (but for companions it's usually the size of the wallet).

Handsome Generous W/M Professional in my 50's

Lapdance & Stripper Slide Enthusiast
    Unicorn Hunter

P411 VERIFIED

yes ... lady should be attractive. but i tend to book two hours and i want to enjoy the lady. so she should be gentle fun, pleasant, reasonably submissive, ready to treat me the way i want to be treated. big on cuddling and smooching
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Big tits, beautiful face, DFK and foreplay

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5