Thread: Carmella_love: Hawk Thua Girl is no Match! Sexy, Sensual, Slutty, Video Fun

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Carmella_love: Hawk Thua Girl is no Match! Sexy, Sensual, Slutty, Video Fun

Companion's Handle: Carmella_love
    Date of Visit: 09/15/2024
    Preferred Method of Contact: P411
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-Carmella_love ; https://preferred411.com/P271314
    City, State: Fort Worth, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: DFK, Body Worship (2-way), DATY, DATO, FIV, FIA, BBBJ, BLS, Toy-Play, MISH, K9,CIM, Personal Video and Convo.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 120 min
    Donation:
    Approximate age of Companion: 33
    Hair Color and Length: Brunette Medium length
    Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: White-Hispanic Mix (Irish-Mexican)
    Companion Description: Younger looking than what her photos seem to indicate. Sultry, Sexy as hell, pretty face; muscular, moderately thick body, and quite a few tattoos?wears them well; not distracting. Amazing IOP, literal and a figurative sex machine.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceedd
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I did an earlier review of Carmella over nine months ago. So what has changed? All improvements only (from my POV). I have seen her several times after that, and this time was special, with video recording (for my personal use) and extensive sensual play.

The sexy sultry look, pretty blue eyes, amazing smile that never seems to leave her, the hungry-nympho qualities, and the overall beautiful vibe are all still there?no, they are even better now!

As always, great TCB and killer BCD. The Internet meme Hawk Thua girl is not even a close match for her superlative skills. If you know, you know, otherwise ROS can help..

We did talk about my sugar baby successes and a possible threesome with someone who is super-young (above legal age of course) and y?all would all have heard of (mostly). In time, when we do it, I?ll probably write a review of that. Both Carmella and the other girl are super thrilled about the future threesome, though they haven't met each other yet.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by CKJAmore; 09-17-2024 at 04:39 AM. Reason: Review Gremlin Workaround
    Live and let others live.

P411 Lifetime Member & Verified with 30 Okays. PacePro Verified Member. OH2 Verified Member. ECCIE Premium, TER Premium. Private Delights Vouched Member with Provider Responses. Will Write Detailed & Entertaining Reviews (with consent, cos I respect a Provider’s privacy) if the Experience is Good!

Verified Hobbyist BCD raghupundit's Avatar
    Great review!

Carmella is indeed on of the very bests in DFW and oozes sex. Looking forward to your threesome adventure.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by raghupundit View Post
    Great review!

Carmella is indeed on of the very bests in DFW and oozes sex. Looking forward to your threesome adventure.
    Hey, thanks RP! Glad you liked it.
    Live and let others live.

P411 Lifetime Member & Verified with 30 Okays. PacePro Verified Member. OH2 Verified Member. ECCIE Premium, TER Premium. Private Delights Vouched Member with Provider Responses. Will Write Detailed & Entertaining Reviews (with consent, cos I respect a Provider’s privacy) if the Experience is Good!