Thread: Essential was Joy full

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Essential was Joy full

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Essential Reflexology massage, Joy
    Date of Visit: 09/12/24
    Preferred Method of Contact: Call or text
    Phone Number: 346-252-2624
    Email Address: Na
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: Na
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Houston tx 77058
    Type of Visit: Amp
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Fbsm Bbbj cfs daty mutual touching Hj
    Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: 70 plus 150
    Approximate age of Companion: 27
    Hair Color and Length: Black
    Smoking Status: None
    Ethnic/Racial background: Chinese
    Companion Description: Very sexy young Asian with a great body
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I decided to go by essential and see who was working today they always seem to have some great young talent here and I wasn't disappointed I was met at the front reception area by Joy and was really surprised how young and pretty she was actually got a little nervous (lol) she walked me to a room holding my hand and asked me to get comfortable she will be right back. She came back in and started giving me a really nice massage with lots of teasing which I really enjoy as I am touching her ass and legs she asked me to turn over and asked me what I wanted o said everything of course she giggled and started sucking on me with a really great sloppy bbbj while she was looking in my eyes really sexy she slipped on the cover and got on the table and started riding me and flipped around for a little 69 I got up and bent her over to completion wow her ass was a sexy site!!!!! She cleaned us up and finished with a nice head massage which was nice. I will definitely be back to see Joy !!!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Thanks for the info and glad you had fun.

Isee you are new here with only a few posts. Typically the description of the fun activities is ONLY shared in the Rest Of Story (ROS) section. Everything after "she giggled".
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.