Thread: Bianna Cazzy and Chiara: Wet and Wild

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Bianna Cazzy and Chiara: Wet and Wild

Companion's Handle: Bianna Cazzy and Chiara
    Date of Visit: 8/21/2024
    Preferred Method of Contact: SMS
    Phone Number: 281-522-6306
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...5-Bianna-Cazzy
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: bbbj, tuma, daty, 69, face sitting, cowgirl, reversed cowgirl, mpcfs, lfk, doggy, dfk, threesome
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 90 min
    Donation: $450 + tip
    Approximate age of Companion: 30s + 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Medium Length
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
    Companion Description: Bianna is smoking hot, thick and curvy in all the right places. Chiara is younger, thick, innocent and naughty at the same time
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeds!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes - run, don't wait!

Public comments:
    Met up with Bianna and initiated an impromptu threesome with them. It was wet and wild! One of the hottest sessions I've ever had.

Profiles:
    Chiara - https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?174007-Chiara
    Bianna - https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...5-Bianna-Cazzy

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Jbarnes9199; 09-02-2024 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Title fix

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Completely disagree on this review

It gets very frustrating to see some reviews so out of whack with reality.
    I had a completely different experience with these 2.
    I was freshly showered and had fresh breath. I'm not obese or overweight.
    Not sure how you can have DFK without the D. These ladies were both light lip kissers, nothing more. Couldn't get your tongue in their mouth with a crowbar.
    Cazzy''s photos are not recent. She's much heavier than her photos make her appear.
    Chiara is not attractive at all. Overweight and IMO nothing pretty about her face at all.
    Both were very mechanical and it was clear by their actions..they wanted me to cum as quickly as possible.
    Despite me telling Cazzy over and over "slow down, slow down" she was jackhammering me in a blow job.

I decided to just say fuck it and let them make me cum and exited as quickly as I could.
    I would not recommend either of them if you want something that's comfortable, natural and not just totally mechanical and rushed.

Not sure what happened there but I?ve seen them twice and had nothing but wild experiences with them.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I am honestly, honestly, having a very hard time believing that, there is nothing about either one of their personalities from the second I walked in that said either one of them had even the remote hint of a wild side. Like I said, I?m not a troll. I?m in shape and was super squeaky clean, including my breath and you could not have opened their lips for a DFK with a crowbar.
    100% MECHANICAL And kept blaming language barrier for not following directions.
    At one point I stopped them, grabbed my phone grab Translate and said slow down. This is not a race. I booked you for an hour and I would like to stay an hour, but they were intent on getting me out in 15 minutes.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Different Way to Look at this too

Keep in mind two post made by this person and not verified - also providers can use dummy accounts not verified to hype their bottom line - Just saying -

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    That makes a lot more sense. Nothing about these 2 was "wet & wild" nor passionate in any way shape or form.
    I think it's a bogus review personally.
    This was not a case of YMMV.

Not a bogus review - just a long time lurker but first time poster.

YMMV scenario there. I didn't have any issues on both visits but sometimes each provider can give diff experiences to others.
    Shame it happened to you

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I agree with the previous reply that you've only posted 2X, both of the same 2 ladies, both rave reviews.
    Definitely not a YMMV, bogus review. They offered me a HUGE discount if I'd give them a glowing review.
    They did the same to me, but on their translator on their phone I said "you don't want me to post a review".
    Clearly you opted to take them up on the offer.
    This is not cool as other guys here rely on REAL, HONEST reviews from posters.
    This was neither.