Thread: spotting each other "in the wild"

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar

spotting each other "in the wild"

so when we run across each other in the real world... what do you do? if both of us are alone I smile and say hi. If either of us is with someone, I smile and nod. Since I have lived here so long I know people from going to UT, the local music scene, my old career, and from my hobbies. I never really remember where I know someone from in 99% of the cases. I figure it's best just to be nice and smile and not try to chit chat. never think I am dissing you if I do not engage, I am trying to be polite and discreet. As someone deeply involved in local events, music and politics, if you go out, chances are I will bump into you somewhere, sometime and I will just smile and nod.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

NO GUNS
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    If I see a provider that's alone and we lock eyes, I usually wink and that's it. I acknowledge her but I do not engage. If we don't lock eyes I just move on.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    I will not engage unless we have previously discussed the scenario and agreed that it would be a comfortable thing to do. It would depend on the location too.

Over the years it has happened multiple times. Generally, at best, it involves just a nod and a smile 99.9% of the time. Even if I have been seeing them for years, I don?t know who they might be with, nor do they know who might be with me.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    If a person is alone I would probably just smile and nod bug definitely wouldn't do anything if either of us was with someone.

I've had someone try to full on get my attention and say hi while I was with my kid and it was a big NO-NO.
    See AD for donations!
    Regulars grandfathered in!
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    New cancellation Policy (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Back in the ASPD days I ran into TexasKyra at my real-world job and we just smiled and nodded as she was there with her SO who was in a government building because he was let?s say in ?trouble.? She did shoot me a text on my hobby phone that afternoon to see if I could talk about his issues. Was happy to help and was able to. I thought she and I both handled it well. I?ve also seen many providers who I recognize from their ads but never met. It?s fun to think about but like what other?s have said, just act normal. Be cool man. Be cool. Side note, TexasKyra was great. I wonder what ever happened to her.
    Safe hobbying to all!

I'm currently single so it doesn't bother me saying hi.

Now if I see her with someone, I'll keep it low key and message her later.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Companion Companion VikkiLyn's Avatar
    I just smile and keep walking.

I remember one year my daughter had a close friend visit who lived a few hours away.His dad had driven him and I already invited them to dinner since it was a 3 hour drive each way.Let me just say the look of shock on both our faces when I answered the door and dad turned out to be someone I had seen a few times when he traveled for work in the past.
    It was an interesting visit for sure lol
    If you dont see an ad posted feel free to text anyways :)

The secret to happiness is laughter and Orgasm

512*659*9623..Text is ok

Verified Companion Companion lovingcamela's Avatar
    I first glance I read “Spitting each other…” instead of spotting. I’m like okay…something for everyone…

When i see someone I either walk the other way or pretend i’m on the phone. Luckily, it’s only happened once!
    Southwest Austin Companion, High Quality FBSM
    FBSM L1 200 💗 FBSM L2 240 💗 FBSM 1.5 hr 300 💗 Companion dates 400/hr
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9
    P313094 I have a NO review policy. NO EXPLICIT MESSAGES
    Artbycamela.net/wp~camelacamela@protonmail.com

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I would smile and move on, better for both of us.

Verified Hobbyist BCD NippleLuvinFreak's Avatar
    I’ve had it happen at least 6-8 times, each being different. But my advice is don’t give it more than a nod, then move on.
    "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it." Ferris Bueller

Verified Companion Companion MeetJadeRose's Avatar
    This has happened only a few times in person, but being spotted/found online has happened many times, several times just this year. I have had clients find me on my personal social media message and say “Hey Jade”, and I’ve had many go ahead and follow me on instagram simply because they wanted to. A couple of them I did not even realize were clients until months and months later. They just think that they can just infringe on personal space online probably because it’s not the “real world” still to them. I want to be clear that this is also a boundary issue. I think it’s safe to say that for most clients if a provider was to randomly add you on LinkedIn or Facebook, it would feel very violating. I would like for people to consider that this is the same thing that you aren’t just automatically entitled to invite yourself into our lives simply because you come across it. Please think these things through.
    Austin’s Voluptuous CW Unicorn💋
    Former Award Winning/AVN Nominated BBW Performer

Twitter.com/itsjaderose
    512-200-8939