Thread: Timers

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Timers

I have a question and concerns for both providers and hobbies. I hate timers going on in the middle of a session, I hate a provider reminding me that I have but a few minutes left. Is all this nessessery? As old as I am I have an inner time keeper , but never mine me some of us do love to stretch it, but don't tell me or start my time when I knock, wait till I am on the bed and touching the product. Any ideas? Yes, like a hobbies mention on here providers are full of tricks so let's resolve this in a manner to keep both sides happy.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I don?t think this is a negotiation, providers choose to run their business as they see fit. Hobbyist choose which providers they see and if clock watchers are a turn off then they choose someone else next time. I actually don?t mind the ?reminder? as it prompts me to wrap it up.

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ttmax View Post
    I have a question and concerns for both providers and hobbies. I hate timers going on in the middle of a session, I hate a provider reminding me that I have but a few minutes left. Is all this nessessery? As old as I am I have an inner time keeper , but never mine me some of us do love to stretch it, but don't tell me or start my time when I knock, wait till I am on the bed and touching the product. Any ideas? Yes, like a hobbies mention on here providers are full of tricks so let's resolve this in a manner to keep both sides happy.
    Thanks for the POST TTMAX. Maybe a provider will chime in that their is a more subtle way to let a client know about time ....That can be negotiated possibly better. I had my 1st out call MANY YEARS ago and the provider I saw in the ASPD days came out the bathroom with a timer set.
    Now in Semi-Retirement

BANNED! MULTIPLE HANDLES!

The ones pimped are time keepers

Guy how do u train the ladies u see, u have have as refs , I seen couple same ladies and there setting timers or there Manger seens text u have10 mins left is there any nice way for a provider to let u know or just wait for timer or music or text to go off. My experience if u haven't finished jut finish at home the provider not going to make it enjoyable . The fear in there eyes when they receive second text from pimp is scary, TIME IS UP. If u ever seen any of the ladies that work out of apt by airport north side that they share all of them set timer in front of u and not ashamed of doing it , I asked why ? Her reply with hand signals was he told me to .so if u find that special provider that don't have timer stick with her and ull never have any problems.

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyfisherman View Post
    Guy how do u train the ladies u see, u have have as refs , I seen couple same ladies and there setting timers or there Manger seens text u have10 mins left is there any nice way for a provider to let u know or just wait for timer or music or text to go off. My experience if u haven't finished jut finish at home the provider not going to make it enjoyable . The fear in there eyes when they receive second text from pimp is scary, TIME IS UP. If u ever seen any of the ladies that work out of apt by airport north side that they share all of them set timer in front of u and not ashamed of doing it , I asked why ? Her reply with hand signals was he told me to .so if u find that special provider that don't have timer stick with her and ull never have any problems.
    I have no idea about training. ( kind of the wrong word #nowhiteknight) The providers I have seen I have never been rushed or timed. It is all about the provider and how they may perceive the client ... Again only the providers can answer. But I have not been put on a clock or clock watched. (except one time when ASPD days) Just my experience
    Now in Semi-Retirement

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Does this really happen? I have also never been put on a clock or clock watched. Or maybe I just didn't notice.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Personally, I've never been rushed. But I have never booked a session less than hour and a half. Always best to make sure you book enough time to let you fit in all the fun you want. One way to bypass the nasty timer going off.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Verified Companion Companion Moondoll888's Avatar
    I am not a good actress, so I don't bother trying to fake enthusiasm , so if I'm not connecting with a client or my jaw starts hurting I will def let it be known that I am ready to call it a wrap , but actual pound town I can hang out there all day ;)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Moondoll888 View Post
    I am not a good actress, so I don't bother trying to fake enthusiasm , so if I'm not connecting with a client or my jaw starts hurting I will def let it be known that I am ready to call it a wrap , but actual pound town I can hang out there all day ;)
    I am to out of touch to understand. Again, in my own dialog beautiful lady, break it down for me.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Your donation is for her time.

Bring amazing attitude and more cash to silence that timer. Works like a clock - pun intended.
    Your Mature European Muse
    Your Local, Established & Trusted Friend
    San Marvelous :) I visit Corpus & SA often.

1 hour Coffee date 400 1.5 hours Champagne adventure 700 Introduction & Full Body Sensual Massage L1 200/L2 250
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 50+
    P282315 & PPro

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    Your donation is for her time.

Bring amazing attitude and more cash to silence that timer. Works like a clock - pun intended.
    I see, my issue is a timer going off kills the moment and to get back in the mood for some men it's not easy, but I understand.

Verified Companion Companion Nova Luxx's Avatar
    This is what I do and it seems to not be so noticeable to anyone but me, but gives me a buffer to start coaxing them to wrap things up: I use pandora on my phone. I have my alarm set for 50 minutes and the 55 minutes (if the sessions is an hour long). Each alarm has a setting inside it that I can choose whatever playlist I want to start playing when it turns on. I choose 2 different playlists that let me know what time it is. It doesn't seem so alarming, but lets me know when to wrap things up.

His Bad Habit
    My Website | My Tryst | My P411
    - Formerly known as Lil Oral Annie -
    My No-No's: Anal and Roughness/Aggressiveness
    My Oh, Yes's: Unicorn GFE, DFK, SS, Nuru, FBSM (both FBSM w/GFE+FS or BMB), Sensuality, Passion, Intimacy
    💋No Review Policy On Any Site::Real gentlemen don't kiss and tell.💋
    Please do not share my phone number with anyone. Everyone must be screened.

A prerecorded Playlist with set timings are an unobtrusive way for a Provider to give a cue to wrap things up.

My Huckleberry

Verified Companion Companion Moondoll888's Avatar
    I l LOVE penetration

Well....most find that "penetration" is the first step in beating the clock. :)

My Huckleberry