Thread: Who sees unverified guy?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Who sees unverified guy?

Hey, lmk if not right place to post this. I was wondering if any providers are ok with seein someone unverified? I knw it better to be verified I do really wish I was. I have seen and reviewed provides and agencies here before. The problem may be I don't do hobbyin often enough to get verified. I may see someone 1 or 2 times every month or everyother month, so idk if will ever get verified on here.

Any providers cool with seein an unverified guy? Would like to find someone to become a regular with. Would like to find someone click with.

Again lmk if post belongs elsewhere.
    Thanks

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Look for gals that are newbie friendly, they're probably your best shot...

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ead-is-for-you

Use Advanced Search (Top Right hand corner and put in Newbie
    Now in Semi-Retirement

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Your post gives the impression that ladies will see 'verified' guys... I don't think it matters much... main thing is to have references....

You can use guy's link in the post immediately before this one.... see a few 'newbie friendly' babes, then you'll have your references to see others.

Another good option is to join P411... similarly, you need a few ok's there to be able to see other babes.... It's possible that some of the newbie friendly gals are also on P411 and will give you okays there also... But P411 gives access to many ladies who will not need any further references after you join...

A'Man

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Some girls will have alternate verification process u gotta ask though. Though sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things to get what they want

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Honestly, it is not that difficult to find a provider who will see a newbie. My suggestion would be to find an established provider who is well reviewed and send them a PM written in complete sentences.

Describe yourself, and the situation that lead you to reaching out to them. Be confident, and don't waste time reaching out to someone you do not have the intention of meeting with. When reaching out, treat them with respect and thank them for their time for considering seeing you. When/If they decide to see you, be ontime, be clean, smell nice, and show that you care about yourself. Following these basic rules my help you the next person asks in the future. Understand that the reason many of the ladies do not want to see a "Newbie" is because someone did not follow these protocalls in the past so therefore they ruined the opportunity for you. Don't be that guy when you have an opportunity to meet with them.

And if you have a kink, be upfront about it. It does not mean that it will be fullfilled the first time you meet them, but leaving a good first impression opens the door to the opportunity in the future. Treat the ladies like human beings, and they will take good care of you.

Happy Hobbying!

Verified Companion Companion BrooklynnSunShine's Avatar
    I'm a newbie provider <3 and I participate in verification processes! As well as reference checks :)
    ✴𝕭𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖑𝖞𝖓𝖓𝕾𝖚𝖓𝕾𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖊✴
    READY & AVAILABLE NOW!
    ONLY A TEXT AWAY!

--🙉🙈🙊--

[09.08.24]
    new apartment in MED CNTR / INCALL or OUTCALL! UP LATE. NEWBIE FRIENDLY, REFERENCE FRIENDLY! LET ME HELP GET YOU VERIFIED BY SEEING ME TODAY!
    $BKOFSA