Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Spa Forum Updates

I got a chance to go to OMassage, but didn?t get a chance to see Wendy. Saw a taller, shapely girl. Total of $$.5 (house fee, $.5 FS, .5 extra for BBBJ) got everything, lots of GFE kissing, BBBJ, DATY, FS, and finished with CIM and swallow. Trying to go see Wendy today.
    BG - Prefer Young, Petite, Asians, but open to other flavors...

Remember to post a review

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy13 View Post
    I got a chance to go to OMassage, but didn?t get a chance to see Wendy. Saw a taller, shapely girl. Total of $$.5 (house fee, $.5 FS, .5 extra for BBBJ) got everything, lots of GFE kissing, BBBJ, DATY, FS, and finished with CIM and swallow. Trying to go see Wendy today.
    Look forward to your report.

SF
    To all the virgins out there "thanks for nothing."

The four food groups as penned by per sir FootLong: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

P411 certified

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Where is O massage? I cant find them on the map.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Grissom Road west of Bandera. Passed by them last week & was mighty tempted to step in.

Saigon Rose

Man, stopped by there today around 9, and as Im walking in, I see two dudes just standing in there checking out the walls. Kinda strange so I went back to my car. As Im driving off I see the guys exiting so I circle the block until theyre car is gone and go back inside. The girl that came out had a banging body but something about her face was off, so I wasnt 100% feeling it, but anyway I give her a hundo and get my change back. She tells me ?wait for me?.

12 minutes went by before she came back which seemed way longer just sitting in there if you know what I mean, so I asked the girl for my money back. She tried convincing me to stay but at that point it was 9:36 so I knew the fun time would be minimal and ended up leaving. Annie is my usual girl there so I asked where she was at and that seemed to piss the girl off, lol. She gave me a hard ?I DONT KNOW?.

Anyways, I don?t know why but just wanted to share that experience. If it gets deleted oh well.

Registered Male (Not Verified) SpicierQueso's Avatar

O Massage Success!

Got the chance to go to O Massage, kudos on the recommendation. I got to see Wendy, and did she ever deliver! I'll give y'all a proper report soon, but just know that she absolutely blew my mind haha

Verified Hobbyist BCD

K Spa

Met Lucy: A+ (best I've met at this location)

Will not place a review so as to avoid the ire of others. If you want more info, feel free to PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Guysmiley View Post
    Met Lucy: A+ (best I've met at this location)

Will not place a review so as to avoid the ire of others. If you want more info, feel free to PM me.

Lol, you already dropped the name, dude. Just do the review.

Mickey from K was awesome as well

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7