Thread: 34DD Dirty blonde babe in DFW OUTCALLS ONLY

Verified Companion

34DD Dirty blonde babe in DFW OUTCALLS ONLY

Hi, I am Alexis Ford for those of you who don?t know me!!! I am a cute and quirky provider with a penchant for pleasing. It genuinely makes me happy to make people happy! c:

*AVAILABLE IN DALLAS FORT WORTH FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!! DONT MISS OUT!

HOW TO GET SCREENED:
    please send me a PM with your three most recent OH2 references along with links to their profiles, include the phone number you used to contact them as well; so that I can ask them to verify you are legit. Once I hear back from your references, I will immediately and discreetly send a text to the phone number you provided earlier.

Keep in mind that I will NEVER text other providers.. so please for the love of god do not send me any message with a username and a phone number!!! LOL. I promise I will ignore you from that point forward! esp if I?ve already sent a PM of a list of what all I need from you. There is no way to get around the screening process so just send in what I ask the first time please. I understand the screening process sucks and can be long.. I?m sorry but it?s for both our safety that I screen you. If you wanted to make the process go faster you could text your references asking them to check their emails and vouch and verify that you?re safe to see?

NO: BBFS, SS, GREEK, AA OR NEWBIES

200 HR
    300 HR
    400 90MINS
    500 2HR

P411:P240052
    Attached Images Attached Images