Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ever see a provider in public?

Verified Companion
    thank you for the compliment beloved I’m actually 10000000% positive that you’re confusing me with someone else because I never shop in store. I have my groceries delivered. A lot of guys keep telling me that they see me at the store, like ummmmmm no you didn’t lol Who is this mysterious person walking around who looks like me? I would like to meet her to see if we resemble because It’s just really strange and odd how many people keep telling me this. Guess everyone has a doppelg?nger
    Quote Originally Posted by VicVonDooM View Post
    I see Lola98 often near 1 of my local grocery stores. She seems cute and shy kinda makes me want to see her bcd.
    Last edited by Lola98; 07-13-2024 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    I was standing in line with my mother-in-law at the time at a grocery store, and a previous client walked up to me and said “Hey Cameron! It’s good to see you”… I just played it off like you have the wrong person. Then sent him a very harsh text later on that evening.
    Wow! That is so NOT cool. What kind of idiot would do that?
    "Baseball is like church. Many attend, but few understand." - Leo Ernest Durocher

Verified Companion Companion LatinaMoxie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    I was standing in line with my mother-in-law at the time at a grocery store, and a previous client walked up to me and said ?Hey Cameron! It?s good to see you?? I just played it off like you have the wrong person. Then sent him a very harsh text later on that evening.
    What the! Oh hell no! That's crazy... sorry that happened girl.
    💋NEWBIE FRIENDLY💋REFERENCE FRIENDLY💋REVIEW FRIENDLY
    **Its LIBRA SEASON**
    City Centre -- 281-231-8372
    latinamoxie83@protonmail.com
    https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...n-with-a-Libra Sensuality with a twist of NYMPHO💋Releasing Frustrations One Dick at a time😉 I LOVE TO PLEASE, it is always my pleasure papi💯
    MSOG*BBBJ,GFE,DT,PSE,DATY,MSOG,DATO,OUTFIT REQUESTS,DFK,COA,COT,CW,
    💋your Favorite 🇳🇮Salvadoran with a heart-shaped booty

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I was taught a long time ago, mainly from reading threads but also from the ladies mentioning it in those conversations between Rounds 1 and 2... In publllc, "I do not know you and you do not know me!"

Verified Hobbyist
    I ran into a provider (she?s not on oh2) at Barnes & Noble once. She was with a friend. We made eye contact for a few seconds, just smiled and went about our business.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    It's happened several times, I have been stopped a couple of times. Certainly not appreciated. When I'm not bcd, we aren't in any position to converse.

Hello HOUSTON AND HOUSTON SPECIALS ARE BACK

Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Would it be weird to schedule a visit with someone you hadn't met before after recognizing them randomly in public? Or if you did, would it seem strange to mention it?

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by swisstree2 View Post
    Would it be weird to schedule a visit with someone you hadn't met before after recognizing them randomly in public? Or if you did, would it seem strange to mention it?
    Not strange at all. 99.999% I won't remember you from where I saw you. I have my mind in a different place when not available. I think you get a look at more than other people see, leave her be, hit her up for a appointment and don't mention it, gives stalker vibes

Hello HOUSTON AND HOUSTON SPECIALS ARE BACK

Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

I’ve seen a white provider(forgotten her name but she was popular on the E)all over a black DJ in the DJ booth at a club I was at several years ago. I thought she was gonna give him some head right there!

If ol’ boy only knew. Maybe he did know and was collecting a cut.
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Verified Hobbyist
    It's very often I'll catch one of my favs at a rave or a show. She has these sexy big tits just begging to burst out and played with. Also a mesmerizing phat ass and thick thighs in these fishnets so it's hard to miss her and we'll usually lock eyes in passing for a quick second with either a quick little head nod or smile. I'm usually with my girlfriend at these gigs and while would be cool to just hang out and dance with her a bit, hell idk maybe take her home and have some psychedelic sexy time, I believe there should be an agreed upon rule to leave things bcd. I don't know you in person, you don't know me. But, there was one time she did start grinding up on me and grabbing on my crotch while I was geting hard. And then dipped to meet up with some friends. One gal I spoke to said if we ever do run into each other just say we're old acquaintances from college nothing more lol

Registered Male (Not Verified) StopShort's Avatar
    I?ve seen 3 out in public. I only talked to one of them because I saw her at Walmart and she actually stopped to talk to me.

The other 2 I saw while they were at work. One worked in a store and the other worked at a restaurant. I locked eyes with both of them but didn?t approach. They both seemed to appreciate me respecting their anonymity. I?m not trying to blow up anybody?s spot
    Preferred activities: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, cuddling, COB, COA, SS
    CIM is a plus, but not a dealbreaker

Types of ladies: I love ladies of all races. I've never been with an Asian woman, or Indian/Desi but want to try. I have a preference for spinners but don't mind thicker women. Love titties-big or small, love pregnant women

I'm available for providers in the evenings during the week or early morning on weekends.

I'm an AA male, late 40's.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Unique_Carpenter's Avatar
    Original Q: Ever see a provider in public?

Very very frequently. Been in the fantasy section of reality for more than a couple decades.
    Rule # 1: discretely ignore
    Rule # 2: if other person is alone, maybe a discrete wink.
    Rule # 3: maybe send a discrete text LATER.
    Rule # 4: there are no other rules.

I can match all of the above stories.

Verified Companion
    i RAN INTO A C LIENT AND HE HIGHLY EMBARRASSED ME WAVING AND ACTING LIKE A MORON

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Twice. First time I was leaving the house to walk the dogs with my wife as a provider walked past. Not someone I'd ever seen, but I was familiar with her ads. Saw her again like a month later. There's a glut of vacation rental properties in my 'hood, and I see lots of ads from ladies offering incalls near me, so it's certainly not a big surprise.

I saw a provider at the county courthouse of all places. I know she saw me also but we completely ignored each other.

I know that another provider works at a particular restaurant - which I now avoid.

Handsome Generous W/M Professional in my 50's
    Lapdance & Stripper Slide Enthusiast
    Unicorn Hunter
    P411 VERIFIED

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast