Thread: Can't wait to meet you!

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Can't wait to meet you!

New hobbyist in the NW Fort Worth area looking to make some reliable connections with a few beautiful ladies for late night fun. Please see my "about me" page - I'm legit. Few questions for the more experienced members:

What's a new fella to do to get verified? Many of you ladies requiire verification from other websites which require verification? How do i get around that to make some initial connections? Whose newby friendly out here in Saginaw, NW fort worth, eagle mountain area?

For the experienced male/female hobbyist out there- Any tips tricks for a new hobbyist? good threads to follow? Best ways to stay safe? Things to watch out for/avoid?

Appreciate any insight you can share and happy hobbying to ya! You can reply here or PM me. Peace and Love -KG.

You can grind it out seeing Newbie Friendly Providers and accumulating references, hoping the girls you see will take time to provide a reference, and eventually get Verified on Oh2, or get P411. P411 has been a great tool for meeting Providers, yeah you have to give up personal information to get registered. For me being a single guy with my own business I don't see consequences like a married guy working for a company where a Solicitation charge would get you fired on the spot. Avoid Listcrawler and Skip the Games where you are more likely to get setup.
    If everybody wants you, why isn't anybody callin'?
    You don't have to answer
    Leave them hangin' on the line, calling Gloria.

Will you meet him on the main line, or will you catch him on the rebound?
    Will you marry for the money, take a lover in the afternoon?
    Feel your innocence slipping away, don't believe it's comin' back soon

Verified Hobbyist
    P411 demands private, identifiable info about applicants... that was a deal killer for me. Plus to be anonymous you'd have to mail in a money order or something, which can still be traced back to you.