Thread: Worst time with Savanah

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Worst time with Savanah

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: charlottes, Savannah
    Date of Visit: june 24
    Preferred Method of Contact: text
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...e-is-back-6-25
    City, State: houston, texas
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time??
    Activities: cbj, mish
    Length of Visit: qv
    Donation:
    Approximate age of Companion: 20s
    Hair Color and Length:
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background: latina
    Companion Description: colombiana type of girl with MM tits and ass
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? NO
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa??
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    it is a no for me

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wow! That’s too bad. Maybe they should change her menu after this experience.
    DATY ENTHUSIAST

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    ugh.......non gfe, and 250/hhr for cbj......

"Her Menu GFE DFK/LFK BBBJ COF BLS COA COB DATY DATO MSOG DOUBLES with Ariel barbie
    300 hour 250 half hour 200 QV
    Greek extra 200 at her discretion"

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This kind of bushited experiences i thought can only be found from LC or some fake ass eros girls. Too bad, I got hit today lol. Damn it

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I saw her last Friday and had a similar experience. Appearance I would give a 9/10 but her service was a 5/10 IMO. The activities listed were not fulfilled. No DFK, barely any LFK, no DATY, no BBBJ, etc even though I did the hour for 300 ?those activities are extra?. Session was so bland i started going soft 15 min in. I figured maybe if I opted for Greek for 200 extra she will show a little more interest in the visit. Nope still very mechanical and a waste but I had already made the drive there and never been to this agency so decided to roll the dice. Overall service was so mediocre I ending up leaving after 30 min. Was not even interested in a round two but YMMV.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I had the same shit with Natalia @ charlottes yesterday. They down right lied about her menu being gfe.
    Beautiful girl, but totally non gfe.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Rchrdhstn View Post
    I had the same shit with Natalia @ charlottes yesterday. They down right lied about her menu being gfe.
    Beautiful girl, but totally non gfe.
    Charlottes, they put the C in CBJ

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It is also possible that the girls are not being truthful with the menu? I haven't been going there for a different reason but I can understand that screening the out of town girls can be a challenge. Perhaps Paty should offer a well known hobbyist a deep discount to do interview sessions before putting them on the schedule lol. I don't want the job but I know years ago GFEHouston got this interview room with just a sofa and the owner would test the girl first before giving her the job.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thanks for letting us know

Quote Originally Posted by detour999 View Post
    It is also possible that the girls are not being truthful with the menu? I haven't been going there for a different reason but I can understand that screening the out of town girls can be a challenge. Perhaps Paty should offer a well known hobbyist a deep discount to do interview sessions before putting them on the schedule lol. I don't want the job but I know years ago GFEHouston got this interview room with just a sofa and the owner would test the girl first before giving her the job.
    Very bad.
    I usually first kiss and then submit the donation. If I get to know that they are not comfortable on kissing that's my alert to leave the place.
    Play Boy
    DFK is my first preference.