Thread: Texan by way of each coast... sorry, not sorry

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Cool Texan by way of each coast... sorry, not sorry

Happy to be here and excited to participate in this active local community. As someone coming from the coasts, this type of community was lacking.

That being said, I'm curious. Who attends the meet-ups? Both sides? Gents? So curious... never seen that before in the hobby. At least not outside of fetlife.

Howdy, yall.

Spybond

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Bumping this up, as I'm hoping to have folks know I'm real. Heard a number of folks are struggling with getting verified and I'd love to.

Verified Companion Companion DallasBella's Avatar
    I haven?t seen any advertised since Covid but they?re really not that interesting lol. Great for the guys, you get to spend time with beautiful women for free, or a small entrance fee.

Not good for the girls. In theory we meet clients that want to book with us in the future:::but they don?t actually ever schedule. And then we have to take time out of our work
    Day, possibly missing appointments to go to these gatherings.

That?s why we started doing Twitter and only fans so you can see about our personality and make a decision from there :-)

Edit to add if you are just wanting to hang out with open-minded people, go to the swingers club in Euless!
    MUST TEXT FOR SCHEDULING

682-214-8403
    Addison private location
    260 Hour