Thread: Ever see a provider in public?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Cc.goliath's Avatar

Ever see a provider in public?

Often I?ll see some at the grocery store or mall. Kinda cool feeling knowing how that look naked but damn?some look beautiful with clothes on too!!!!
    Barter you time for a Laptop! Hit me up!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I saw one at the Airport when I flew in from New York. I haven't seen this lady (yet) but seeing her did peak my interest.
    Mature respectful AA fully vaccinated male.
    Likes Dtf, Lfk, Bbbj, K9, Cg, Rcg, Daty.
    P411 verified

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    So going through the airport and see a bunch of guys coming around a corner trying to glance at a girl. Excited about what are they all spraining their necks over ?
    Turn the corner and it was a babe I had seen the week before, she recognized me and smiled and all I could think of was my X-ray vision seeing through those clothes !

Seen a couple when I was doing uber/lyft
    Fully vaxxed African American
    preferred activities - bbbj,k9,msog,
    preferred setting - incall
    P411 Verified
    I don't send deposit
    All races welcome

Yep. Found her as a checker at HEB of all places!!! A bit awkward at first glance, but we smiled and winked and that was that. Oddly enough, I wound up in her lane almost every time I went in there. lol

A bit of a twist on this subject, but this has happened 4 or 5 times now. I see the "Indian" lady who checks me in at Mr. Patel's all the time. We just look at each other and keep moving. I was even with the wife when this has happened a couple of the times.
    "Baseball is like church. Many attend, but few understand." - Leo Ernest Durocher

One went to the same university....knew her before she dabbled and booked an OC.

Another one was at the mall. She gave me a hug.

Last one was out at the club. She was drunk and waved at me.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The one time I remember more than any other was running into an old school legend, Monica Foxxx. I was living in an apartment in the woodlands, I was taking my dog on a walk, turned the corner, and boom there she was. We both knew who the other was but we tried to play it off like we didn?t cause my wife at the time lived there and so did her kids

It was super awkward.

I booked a meeting with her a week later, we cracked up about it, and then humped like animals. I miss that lady.

Registered Male (Not Verified) DEAR _JOHN's Avatar
    I also ran into Monica Fox at a Hooters in Seabrook. She was with her family and I was with a friend. Nothing said or even hinted at, we both knew better. Another time I was at a car show in Cypress and myself and s/o were walking around looking at cars. When the s/o went to get a drink, some provider wouldn't leave me alone and kept wanting to talk. She was put on ignore, but I was pissed off.

Current avatar=Kandy Kane

Verified Hobbyist BCD TheAntichrist666's Avatar
    It's happened to me several times

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    One time I booked a double with a provider and when I met her doubles partner she turned out to be a client I had helped from my job.

Just made it hotter honestly lol.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    One time. I don’t remember her name, but she was Latina and her hobby name started with an L. Anyways, she was working at a seasonal Halloween store and we made eye contact and she smiled. We didn’t talk and she brought it up the next time I saw her at a meet and greet.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Midniteluvher's Avatar
    There is a provider I've been trying to see for years, and I legit mean YEARS!, but she seems to have one foot in and one foot out of the lifestyle and its impossible to catch her when she's working. I've been in communication with her several times throughout the years, she's even reached out to me multiple times to tell me when she's in town or available, but while making plans things always seem to fall apart. The last time I was in communication with her was maybe around this time last year and she seemed to be more responsive and engaging than ever so I had high hopes that we were finally going to meet. I asked what side of town her incall was on and was shocked by her response, because that's actually the side of town I lived on at the time. Per usual, she stop responding shortly after.

Fast forward to two days later. I stopped at a fast food restaurant not too far from where I lived and as I'm waiting in the drive-thur she comes walking out the door. It seemed like something out of a movie and everything started moving in slow motion. I couldn't believe my eyes and it seemed as if I just saw some mythical being. She looked 10 times better in person and I was completely mesmerized. It took everything in me not to hop out and say something but I decided not to. I thought it was too much of a coincidence and might come off as stalkerish plus I didn't know if she was with a significant other or family so I decided to just admire from afar.