Thread: New MEGA BOMBSHELL <3 Here for 2 weeks! Plano PGB and 75

Registered Female (Not Verified) Gigi Dreams's Avatar

Red face New MEGA BOMBSHELL <3 Here for 2 weeks! Plano PGB and 75

Hey fellas ! Im GiGi and im indeed the girl of your dreams. Im in my early twenties I'm 5'5 and SUPER sexy with a Perfect Bubble Butt ;D I'm a dancer (you may have seen me at a club or two in the DFW dont ask where and I won't tell lol ) and before I get ready to visit a new state I wanted to start out here and make some new friends. I'm seeking generous gentlemen who have finer taste and who can see me well lol. I enjoy longer sessions great conversation and learning new things. I can be everything you wish for and then some and that's a guarantee.

I'm Open To Plenty of Activities GFE, MSOG, RolePlay and more but YMMV and I'm particular about hygiene and respect so both are essential if we want each other at our bests.

Send me a PM with as much info as possible, your availibity , and your # so we can have effective communication I tend to get alot of attention. I LOVE a man who knows exactly what he wants. If you are not a verified member please send me 2 references and I will be posting pics with my handle once i wake backup. Dropbox and Telegram will be available soon for content and I don't mind video chatting as well until I'm verified or reviewed here. I'm currently waiting for my replacement ID then I'll be on other sites as well. Thanks for taking the time to read and i look forward to hearing from you

400 HR 350 HR RS 250 HH
    Attached Images Attached Images

Registered Female (Not Verified) Gigi Dreams's Avatar

Verification Pics :)

just to prove its the real deal and heres a gift xoxo
    Attached Images Attached Images

Verified Hobbyist BCD EasyCompany's Avatar
    Wow - you'll do well here! Gorgeous!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome sexy girl.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    How come she has a tattoo between her breasts in first set of pics and in the second set no tattoo between her breasts and face is different? Just a my observation.

Maybe she got a tattoo after the pic ? She looks the same face to me in all of them

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Anyone seen her yet?

I send her a PM but nothing.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Same