Thread: Paige32: Petite blonde spinner

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Paige32: Petite blonde spinner

Companion's Handle: Paige32
    Date of Visit: 6.25.24
    Preferred Method of Contact: text
    Phone Number: 936-260-1909
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?166803-Paige32
    City, State: Spring, TX
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: easy conversation, LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, 69, CFS, MSOG
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 3 hr
    Donation: $600
    Approximate age of Companion: mid 30s
    Hair Color and Length: shoulder length, blonde
    Smoking Status: vapes
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Paige looks exactly like her pictures, what you see is what you get. Has a few tasteful tattoos. Beautiful face and eyes, hot body with a sweet personality to match
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceeds
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    I've been trying to meet up with Paige since seeing her earlier posts. She has several stellar reviews which I can now confirm are accurate. Scheduling at first was a bit challenging as she hosts pretty far north, but glad we could make our schedules align. Drove up to see her at her incall in Spring which is a standard hourly room but did not feel dangerous at all. She was very friendly when greeting me at the door. She said she didn't have time to do her hair as I had contacted her in the morning, but I think she looked better than her photos. She smelled great and has wonderfully soft skin. We started with some easy conversation -- she has a very sweet personality. When I couldn't wait any longer I picked her spinner body up and laid her on the bed. Shared some LFK while I undressed her. She has a submissive streak and was open to any position I proposed. My favorites were bbbj, 69. I could spend hours between those legs! She has the softest skin all over! For those still unsure, check her out -- she's a gem! Hope to repeat myself if the stars align.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.