Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PSA from providers...

Verified Companion Companion lovingcamela's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
    Lol this is more towards the ones who do it intentionally. I've had folks literally like wrap their legs around my back and rub their rough feet on me and it makes my skin crawl. I can't stand feet honestly lol they walk on dirty floors all day everyday. Even if you just hopped out the shower, you're still gonna have to step on something at some point. I don't mind folks playing with mine and I keep mine soft but I'm certainly a socks on person as well.
    Yuck! Never ever have I ever had feet rubbed on me.
    Southwest Austin Companion, High Quality FBSM
    FSBM 240/hr ~ Companion dates 400/hr
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9
    P313094 I have a NO review policy. NO EXPLICIT MESSAGES
    Artbycamela.net/wp~camelacamela@protonmail.com

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NativeAmerican View Post
    What about toes in your mouth? Hmm!
    Gag lol I can't do it myself. If a guy wants to more power to him but he's not gonna be kissing me after
    See AD for donations!
    Regulars grandfathered in!
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    New cancellation Policy (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Verified Companion Companion Pinkbooty's Avatar
    I've done this before and it works great and it's fun
    QV 125. HH.175 HR 250.
    Prefered411# P393095

First time? Send me a quick DM here and follow up with a text to 210-469-0899 that includes your user name and at least 1 solid provider reference.

See me in action 👇100's of videos/images
    www.onlyfans.com/abbyrubz

Twitter - https://twitter.com/Abby6xxx
    Snapchat https://www.snapchat.com/add/pinkboo...A&locale=en-US

* I rarely respond to PMs on social media

Verified Companion Companion petiteplsr's Avatar
    Lol this is more towards the ones who do it intentionally. I've had folks literally like wrap their legs around my back and rub their rough feet on me and it makes my skin crawl. I can't stand feet honestly lol they walk on dirty floors all day everyday. Even if you just hopped out the shower, you're still gonna have to step on something at some point. I don't mind folks playing with mine and I keep mine soft but I'm certainly a socks on person as well.
    I saw this thread.. Lol I agree. I had one person whom put his legs up on top of my shoulders and rubbed the heels of his feet on my back. It only happened once. It was so uncomfortable. I did actually stop blowing him. I basically raised my body to where I was sitting on my knees.. I remember raising my voice because I felt restrained ; telling the person to get his legs and feet off of my back. He apologized for what he did. I was just glad this was only a 30 minute appt. Afterwards, he wanted to use my shower to quickly rinse off. This is the first time ; I wanted to tell someone that they couldn?t use my shower. Is that horrible of me ? I just calmly told him to please leave because after how things went that I didn?t want in my private space any longer. My thought process was that I couldn?t imagine that this is a common thing that happens. Now, that I see this is something that happens to other ladies ? I am not sure what to say about it .
    I blocked his Number. The person?s calves were pressing down on my back and his butt was raising up. It was far worse than the just rubbing of his heels. As I reached up to push his legs off of me ; the toes of his feet dragged up and, over my shoulder blades. I was just glad at this moment that it was only a CW. I have to say that I may of felt that had it been a girlfriend experience .. I would have told the man to leave in the middle of it all? I am so relieved that there is a thread written about this. I most certainly can?t stand the thought of ever having someone?s dirty feet on my back again !!! I really thought what man in his right mind would do this? I guess it happens more than I thought.. I, honestly am just happy to say that .. this experience was so gross !
    I?m relieved knowing that hopefully, I won?t ever have feet rubbing on me to ruin it , again !
    For when only the best will do

Text me at 210-429-6537 and please include handle when texting; please be prepared to be AsKed to PM
    No BBFS NO MEN Under 25, Greek (my discretion on size) - 2nd or 3rd date request. Check Bio in my profile & 100+ reviews (OH2 & Eccie)
    Due to my petite frame, I cannot see men over 7 3/4 inches in length, I won’t turn u down if u at 7 3/4 inches length, Don’t hesitate unless over 7 3/4 inches in length.

Verified Companion Companion NikkiGhost's Avatar
    Lmao💀

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Guilty ! I know my feet are like sandpaper. Underwear gets "snagged" on them trying to get dressed. I'll have to do better !

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I'm fairly positive that I've never done this, but to be honest, your blow jobs are so good I'm usually semi-conscious for a few mins just trying not to cum to fast and enjoy it - which is a futile attempt considering your skill! It's been ages since I've had one from you and used to get them often, let's change that! lol

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    So the rubbing the feet thing is not part of GFE? 😂

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdieman View Post
    So the rubbing the feet thing is not part of GFE? ��
    No sir it is not lol hell I wouldn't even let a significant other do it
    See AD for donations!
    Regulars grandfathered in!
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    New cancellation Policy (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdieman View Post
    So the rubbing the feet thing is not part of GFE? 😂
    This is bullshit!!
    What's next?
    No more popping pimples on my back.
    Bring back aspd!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2