Thread: Anyone know how to contact Ellena

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Anyone know how to contact Ellena

I have seen ellena?s ads and want to get in touch with her. Anyone know the secret to contacting her? Ellena, please pm.

I pm her off her post and gave her my number to txt. She ended up txtin me lil while later since not verified had me send screen shot of girls i have seen already. Sadly havent been able to actually see her yet shit keeps comin up on my end tho if u end up seein her do review would like to knw whtsup

Contact her handler that's only way u can see his girls, these girls dont text u back it's all him . I've seen 5 of them in same incall location. He watches and listens to appts so be careful what u say in session he will hold it against you I have one personal number , so sometimes he will post but ladies not even available that day ,maybe to tease or see who is interested, I see no logic in it . No one said it's easy to be a pimp .

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdragon2020 View Post
    I have seen ellena?s ads and want to get in touch with her. Anyone know the secret to contacting her? Ellena, please pm.
    If you contact her via this website (Send Private Message) and she doesn't respond .. You can always move on

Are you referring to the below ? I thought this woman is independent .. I have no idea about handlers or joint incall.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...enu-Great-time
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

I have had same issue. She texted me back post multiple pm?s, just to find out she is not in the city at the time, then nothing after that. Additional pm?s and no response.

No clue but I saw her page on fetlife and asked her about OH2 and she blocked me ��

Not sure about agency or someone handling her profile. I DMed her few times for which I got a response DM couple of times but no follow ups. Also there was a text to my phone once but no follow ups. And this one day, I DMed and I gotta text to my phone. Then we followed up, set up a time and saw her at a very nice apartment. Its very hard to say whether it is exactly the same girl in the pic as I am extremely bad with faces. But the girl I saw was either very similar or better looking. Either way, I didnt care and we had fun.

Not sure about the complexities but if you are interested in seeing her, I would advise to DM her with your contact number. You may get lucky.

Registered Male (Not Verified) nofacedude's Avatar
    I have contacted her twice, once was to set up an apt and she asked for references. I responded back with two refs and I have not heard back from her since. I stopped trying. Id say move on. IMO something is off with her.

I?ve PMd her multiple times politely. I asked her if she even sees unverified members and ensured her I can provide references but no response at all.
    I just assumed she?s a provider that won?t engage with unverified members.

Trust me you are not missing anything it was one of the worst experiences I ever had with a provider and I would not repeat ever but that’s my experience and opinion try for yourself could be a different outcome

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhike22 View Post
    Trust me you are not missing anything it was one of the worst experiences I ever had with a provider and I would not repeat ever but that?s my experience and opinion try for yourself could be a different outcome
    I wouldn't go as far as saying it was one of 'my worst experiences' but...

My experience with her was a 3/10.

Pros: Cute face and good hygiene.

Cons: Menu on her ad was not honored, I also booked her for 1 hr and she shortened the session to 40-45 minutes.

Only saw her once about 6 months ago.
    Last edited by richardscott; 06-29-2024 at 10:15 PM.
    - RichardScott - The Honest Reviewer

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Posted an ad. Maybe in response to the OP query? :)
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Quote Originally Posted by richardscott View Post
    I wouldn't go as far as saying it was one of 'my worst experiences' but...

My experience with her was a 3/10.

Pros: Cute face and good hygiene.

Cons: Menu on her ad was not honored, I also booked her for 1 hr and she shortened the session to 40-45 minutes.

Only saw her once about 6 months ago.
    I won’t be wasting my money on her