Verified Hobbyist BCD cutngrass's Avatar
    Houston, Cypress, Katy, Sugarland, Spring

Anabel rocks my world

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Exotic Latinas, Anabel
    Date of Visit: 6/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: text
    Phone Number: Jenny 713-534-4440
    Email Address: ?
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...Exotic-latinas
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: DFK, hands everywhere, tuha, rimming, FIA, FIV, BBBJ, BLS, hair pulling, fucking in damn near every position.
    Length of Visit: 1 hr.
    Donation: 250
    Approximate age of Companion: low 30's. looks younger
    Hair Color and Length: short, highlights
    Smoking Status: NA
    Ethnic/Racial background:
    Companion Description: Tiny ball of fire. MM up top, pretty, with a perfect bubble butt ass.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeds
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? YES
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES

Public comments:
    Wow, I just go crazy for Anabel. So I had an appt. and when I got there, the booker asked for couple of minutes, which was fine. When I was told to go in, I could feel some tension in the room. She was MAD about something. I was worried for second, thinking this was going to be no bueno for anyone. When she got to the top of the stairs she jumps on me like a long lost lover. She is so tiny, that's one thing about her that keeps bringing me back. She has beautiful skin, and start licking everywhere.
    When Anabel gets going, I can't keep my hands off of her. I love the sounds she makes and the writhing her body does when I touch her in the right spots. She is tiny enough for me to pick her up and take her around the room while she is still on top and put her in funky positions that get her motor running hot. I must have been inside her for at least 45 minutes of the 60. The alarm went off, and we started pulling ourselves together. We are both a sweaty mess, and could not stop sweating for another hr. I love her passion and tiny body. I was able to pull 3 O's out of her, and she pulled just one out of me.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thanks for review

Did her price for an hour go up or was 180 just the intro that is now over ?

Verified Hobbyist BCD cutngrass's Avatar
    Houston, Cypress, Katy, Sugarland, Spring
    Yeah, If she were $180, I would make have her on a once a week rotation. Also 250 is my limit on Agencies,