Thread: RedHead Provider Questions In Arlington

Verified Companion

RedHead Provider Questions In Arlington

Hello Ft Worth OH2 members. I am seeking true answers on why you guys do not reply to my posts?
    First off I am 100% independent and I do not have a girlfriend/boyfriend. It is just me, myself, and my small dog.
    I have tried to defend myself from the past drama but it just escalated. I am still new here and I would like to have a much better relationship with people on the boards.
    So send me a PM with your honest answers.

I have gone as far as posting review specials and 3 guys still have yet to honor posting a review.
    HHR-200
    HR-260
    90Min.-360
    Out-call extra 60

As you can see, the FTW forums don't get a lot of traffic. That being said, this is the only thread I've seen you post in the coed forum in FTW.

If you've offered review specials and gents haven't honored their end, have you contacted them? Personally, I try to write those reviews within 48 hours, so the details are fresh in my mind and the lady gets her name in the review forum in a timely manner. If the gents don't respond, I believe it would be fair game to mention their handles on here.
    -Corona
    @corona__tx (2 underscores) on twitter

Registered Male (Not Verified) bobbyb1234's Avatar
    Ditto to what Corona mentioned. It'll take time as you build up rapport with the gents on this side of the metroplex. As the reviews come in, you'll be sure to captivate the attention of the FTW/Arlington guys. Patience is the key here.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I’ll write the review in front of you before I leave! No problem.