Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: we shouldn't have to say this

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar

we shouldn't have to say this

do not bring a gun to a woman's incall. For that matter, do not bring a gun to visit anywhere you see a provider. guns are not welcome and will get you black listed. this is 1000% unacceptable behavior.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    You sound a lil triggered
    Dare I say

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    No shit Sherlock.

She and everyone else is triggered.

Don't be an idiot.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

SPECIALS to celebrate summer!

1 hour Coffee date 400 2 hour Champagne adventure 700 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 200/L2 250
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

At the risk of getting dunked on...

Quote Originally Posted by Sue Nami View Post
    do not bring a gun to a woman's incall. For that matter, do not bring a gun to visit anywhere you see a provider. guns are not welcome and will get you black listed. this is 1000% unacceptable behavior.
    The other side of this discussion, is that providers should consider owning a personal defense weapon and keeping it in their incall (indeed, keeping it with them at all times). It should be discreet, always out of sight and 100% never ever shared or discussed. Women are at a disadvantage and need to be able to defend themselves. I know that some providers do from when I was in Seattle. Can't imagine that it would be different down here.

No flames please and no judgments, this is just one man's personal opinion and protective instinct.

-p

no flames, just facts, a woman who owns a gun is statistically more likely to get shot. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2759797/

quote from article> "Conclusions. On average, guns did not protect those who possessed them from being shot in an assault. Although successful defensive gun uses occur each year, the probability of success may be low for civilian gun users in urban areas."

so you gun owners go for it. just don't carry it into our work spaces, and women who want to be armed great, just don't brag about it or act like we should be impressed, it should be your secret and surprise is your best friend if you do want to use it to shoot someone.
    Last edited by Sue Nami; 06-17-2024 at 03:17 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Just owning a firearm does not suffice. If you are going to be armed you also need to be trained and keep up with regular practice/range time. Nothing is 100 but I feel safer knowing a weapon is close by.

That being said, would not take into an incall. Hell I leave my pocket knife in the truck when I visit a lady.

thanks Fletch, that's exactly what a gentleman should do and I agree about training.

I appreciate the civil reply, Sue. It's always risky to state 'fact' by citing a study that mistakes correlation with causation, minimizes by casual understatement the thousands of defensive uses of civilian self-protection that occur every week or singles out one variable out of a multivariate problem and labels it a conclusion. That said, everyone can have their opinions and I respect yours. Personal choice.

I do agree completely with your last paragraph. And with Fletch.

-p

no flames, just facts, a woman who owns a gun is statistically more likely to get shot. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2759797/

quote from article> "Conclusions. On average, guns did not protect those who possessed them from being shot in an assault. Although successful defensive gun uses occur each year, the probability of success may be low for civilian gun users in urban areas."

so you gun owners go for it. just don't carry it into our work spaces, and women who want to be armed great, just don't brag about it or act like we should be impressed, it should be your secret and surprise is your best friend if you do want to use it to shoot someone.

I appreciate the civil reply, Sue. It's always risky to state 'fact' by citing a study that mistakes correlation and causation, minimizes by casual understatement the thousands of defensive uses of civilian self-protection that occur every week or singles out one variable out of a multivariate problem and labels it a conclusion. That said, everyone can have their opinions and I respect yours. Personal choice.

I do agree completely with your last paragraph. And with Fletch.

-p

Quote Originally Posted by Fletchlives View Post
    Just owning a firearm does not suffice. If you are going to be armed you also need to be trained and keep up with regular practice/range time. Nothing is 100 but I feel safer knowing a weapon is close by.

That being said, would not take into an incall. Hell I leave my pocket knife in the truck when I visit a lady.
    +1, and the training should also include not just marksmanship but comfort with handling and carrying (it should be second nature) and also when not to pull the trigger. Most defensive uses of civilian firearms involve zero shots fired, e.g. a woman in a parking lot is approached by a 250-pound jacked-up ne'er-do-well who compliments her on her handbag or something with ill intent, she pulls and says "Back off, I'm afraid for my life!" and he retreats. No blood no foul. It's not like the movies. I know this from first-hand experience.

Quote Originally Posted by privacyxyz2 View Post
    +1, and the training should also include not just marksmanship but comfort with handling and carrying (it should be second nature) and also when not to pull the trigger. Most defensive uses of civilian firearms involve zero shots fired, e.g. a woman in a parking lot is approached by a 250-pound jacked-up ne'er-do-well who compliments her on her handbag or something with ill intent, she pulls and says "Back off, I'm afraid for my life!" and he retreats. No blood no foul. It's not like the movies. I know this from first-hand experience.
    This times ten! Everything you do with a firearm should be by HABIT.! You need to know yourself, your tool, and it's operation needs to be automatic. That study has been debunked for the reasons already stated.... But if you are going to carry, follow the rules (your house your rules sue and I totally respect that), and remain proficient.

From the movie Wyatt Earp, (paraphrasing) Mr. Clement: Put your guns away boys! The only one you need is right here between your legs!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    I've been to agencies where I peeked into the bedside table looking for some lube. They had tasers there ready for the girls to use... should they need to...

A'Maan

Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    No shit Sherlock.

She and everyone else is triggered.

Don't be an idiot.
    Imagine the firestorm if a monger called a provider an idiot.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Idiots need to be called-out.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

SPECIALS to celebrate summer!

1 hour Coffee date 400 2 hour Champagne adventure 700 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 200/L2 250
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast