Thread: Serenity Valentine: Great time with Serenity Valentine!

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Serenity Valentine: Great time with Serenity Valentine!

Companion's Handle: Serenity Valentine
    Date of Visit: 06/16/2024
    Preferred Method of Contact: OH2 PM and then Text after that
    Phone Number: (346) 677-0086
    Email Address: unknown
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...nity-Valentine & https://serenityvalentine.nl/
    City, State: Dallas, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, FIV, CG, RCG, MISH, Cowboy, Scissors, K9, Surf Board (to finish in cover)
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 Hour
    Donation:
    Approximate age of Companion: 19
    Hair Color and Length: mid back length brown base but mostly blonde
    Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: White/Caucasian
    Companion Description: Beautiful face and mostly on the thin side but not what I would consider a spinner. Has a nice ass and the best boobs I've ever had the pleasure to enjoy.

She is a taller girl I guess around 5' 9" tall and about 140 lbs. She has a gorgeous mostly thin body with a little extra in the middle. Not a spinner but no where close to what I would consider thick either.

She really needs real world pictures to show truly how good looking she is. After meeting her and spending an hour with her I also truly believe she is 19 years old.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    She is as great BCD as she looks. I was thoroughly pleased with her looks, her personality and she fit my well sexually. If you haven't seen her yet then you really should. Her glam shots don't do her justice when it comes to her looks. She has a very sexy girl next door look that really does it for me.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) BCD spikespiegel's Avatar

as

Sounds like fun. I texted her last week, and she cussed me out over text because I need to get my account re-verified. It threw me off because I was very polite. lol Maybe it was a bad day.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by spikespiegel View Post
    Sounds like fun. I texted her last week, and she cussed me out over text because I need to get my account re-verified. It threw me off because I was very polite. lol Maybe it was a bad day.
    I'm not verified here either so I did like usual and used P411 for screening.