Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What was ASPD? It seems like it was fun?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    ASPD was owned and operated by Amber in Houston (a.k.a. Bustygal), a Houston provider. ASPD was very respectful, and I met my first three TX based providers through it. About 20 years later, those three ladies still rate in my Top 10 hobby experiences.

Amber didn't condone disrespect, flaming, NC/NS's or other bad behavior by either gender. And when she banned a hobbyist or a provider, they stayed banned. No creating a new profile name and being back from the dead in a few minutes.

I had a few offline email exchanges with her and found her very fair and even handed. What was sauce for the goose was also sauce for the gander.

To a certain degree, Summer is trying to re-create that atmosphere with PP, but the whole hobby scene has changed so drastically with OF, IG, X, etc. Boards like this and PP are really a throwback to 20 years ago.

I was introduced to aspd in Dallas by the first providers I retained. It was their preferred site so it became mine. It had a great sense of community, empathy, and respect. My recollection is that it died when amber died. Her mother was eager to shut down this blot, this stain, on the family. And as NoK, she could do it.

Iirc, it began as a discussion group on c.o.o. Sort of z predecessor to web sites on the inet. It matured and became more functional and useful as the inet matured.

Sense of community, mutual respect, and looking out for each other. That’s what I think of, looking back.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Agency International Love's Avatar
    Exactly what Birdieman said 🎉 those were the best days of my life ❣️ so many memories of all the wild private parties and the beautiful & Handsome Gentlemen I met throughout the years . It was definitely a good time .

NEW NUMBER WILL NOT BE POSTED DUE TO SAFETY REASONS

PLEASE PM ME FOR DETAILS
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING ❣️

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2