Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: White providers

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybanks View Post
    if you must know i was more active on Eccie which is why my join date correlates to when the rules there changed, However eccie has never had a problem with my vpns where as here i have to refresh multiple times before im allowed access to the site which tells me ip addresses are being tracked so i refrain from posting too much.
    I use a VPN everytime, and if I don't discuss anything illegal within this site who cares?
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I noticed some VPN ip's have been banned. Probably because of the ddos attacks that CK posted about. No biggie, I just pic a different one. Lol. All IPs are tracked by every single internet action anyone performs ever. Even hitting the "like" button on Facebook.

On topic though, everyone has their preferences, it's just a matter of affording them. 😂 Personally, I prefer brown skin tones, but I would never be upset with a hot w/b/y/r/ whatever... But I'm also a 3 so anything above a 7 is hot to me 🤣

Verified Companion Companion kytty's Avatar
    I'm a pretty fit white gal and the only reason I said something is I think all of the ladies on here are beautiful. I spent years working in strip clubs and I've found that there's always something beautiful about every woman.
    I am a member of P411 ID# P336064

I am always disappointed when a liar's pants don't actually catch on fire.

VPN's are not the topic of this thread. There are other threads that are of that topic.

Stick to the topic of this thread, please.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3